Soccer is the world’s most popular sport and is currently on the rise in America. So, for the bettors among us, access to the best soccer betting apps is paramount. We want the biggest bonuses and best soccer odds, and we demand safe and secure (and fast!) transactions.
The team at Basketball Insiders can help to guide you to some of the best betting apps for soccer in the US, giving you the peace of mind you need the next time you place a wager. Take a look at our comprehensive soccer app reviews below, and secure up to $5,000 in bonuses when you register.
|50% up to $1000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 - No Code Required||Get Offer|
|50% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|150% up to $3,000||Get Offer|
|Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|100% Welcome Bonus Up To $1000||Get Offer|
|Claim a $5,555 Welcome Bonus package||Get Offer|
|$1000 Welcome Bonus + Free NBA Live Streaming||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 - No Code Required||Get Offer|
|100% Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
- 1 Top 10 Soccer Betting Apps for 2022
- 2 5 Reviews of The Best Soccer Betting Apps
- 2.1 1. BetOnline – Best of All Soccer Betting Apps for Futures
- 2.2 2. Xbet – One of the Best New Soccer Betting Apps
- 2.3 3. MyBookie – Best Soccer Betting Apps for Strategy
- 2.4 4. BetUS – One of the Best Soccer Betting Apps for Rewards
- 2.5 5. Bovada – One of the Top Soccer Betting Apps for Prop Bets
- 2.6 6. Sportsbetting.ag – Best Betting Site in the USA with Great Soccer Odds & Lines
- 2.7 7. Everygame – One of the Best Live Soccer Betting Apps
- 2.8 8. Jazz – Plethora of Soccer Betting Lines
- 3 How We Rank The Best Soccer Betting Apps?
- 4 Overall: Best Soccer App for iPhone Betting
- 5 Overall: Best Soccer App for Android Betting
- 6 Explore Our Top Betting App Guides
- 7 Best Bets Available when Betting on Soccer Apps
- 8 The Best Odds for Soccer Betting Apps
- 9 Soccer Futures Betting
- 10 Soccer Prop Betting Market
- 11 Grab The Best Promo Codes With Our Reviews
- 12 Live Soccer Betting Apps
- 13 Bonuses & Promotions For Your Chosen Soccer Betting App
- 14 Extra Features of the Best Soccer Betting Apps
- 15 3 Top Tips For Betting on Soccer
- 16 Most Popular Soccer Leagues and Tournaments
- 17 Final Thought – Overall Best Soccer Betting App
Top 10 Soccer Betting Apps for 2022
Here’s a summary of some of the top betting sites our experts have recommended. It’s worth noting that none of these sportsbooks have soccer betting apps per se, but each site is fully mobile-optimized, and it’s easy to add a button to your phone’s home screen to use them as apps.
- BetOnline – Usually first to open soccer betting lines.
- XBet – Chocked full of stats – great for soccer betting strategy.
- MyBookie – Detailed soccer betting strategy guides.
- BetUS – 50+ soccer leagues to bet on across the board.
- Bovada – Multitude of soccer betting lines and prop bets.
- Sportsbetting.ag– Deep prop betting markets for soccer games.
- Everygame – Revamped to include live betting.
- Jazz – Plethora of soccer betting lines.
- GT Bets – Betting for many soccer leagues and tournaments.
- BUSR – Deep markets and a sizeable onboarding bonus.
5 Reviews of The Best Soccer Betting Apps
Finding the right betting app can be subjective – ultimately it depends on what markets you want to wager on and how you want to deposit/withdraw funds. Bettors also go by the app’s look and feel, if the soccer app is for free, and so on.
Your best bet is to pick an app that suits you and your process. Nonetheless, we’ve listed our favorite five soccer betting apps below for your convenience and to give you an idea of what to look out for.
1. BetOnline – Best of All Soccer Betting Apps for Futures
With 20 years of experience in the sportsbook gambling arena in its locker, it should be little wonder that BetOnline continues to raise the bar with its products. The recently upgraded and revamped soccer betting app/ mobile site is a fine example of this – it looks great.
Where soccer is concerned, the live betting aspect is a particular focus of BetOnline. The sportsbook serves up a detailed prop market for both players and teams and a subsequent plethora of live betting options for practically all the major leagues and international tournaments.
The soccer betting futures market runs deep during the offseason, too. In the EPL, for instance, it’s possible to wager on such markets as championship winner, top 4 finish, top 6 finish, relegation, and so forth. BetOnline broadcasts some of the best odds available for these markets, too.
Newcomers to the mobile soccer betting app can look forward to x2 $25 free bets on the soccer player props and live markets, meaning BetOnline will return the money if you lose.
On top of that, there’s also a $1,000 welcome bonus available for those signing up using the code INSIDERS. Plus, there’s a 5% bitcoin boost when you make a crypto deposit, and the BetOnline bonus code of CRYPTO100 gifts a 100% crypto bonus, too. Take a look at BetOnline promo codes here.
What we like:
- An updated soccer betting app that’s much easier and more fun to use
- Live updates of scores and important team/player news
- Deep prop betting markets for live soccer betting
- Plenty of options available on the soccer betting futures market
- FIFA betting available in esports section
What we don’t:
- Better welcome bonuses available on other soccer betting apps
- Tough playthrough requirement on bonus
2. Xbet – One of the Best New Soccer Betting Apps
An offshoot of MyBookie, the Xbet soccer betting app provides identical odds and lines to its sister site. Like Mybookie, the Xbet interface could probably do with an upgrade, and this is especially true when live betting since it’s very basic compared to the likes of BetOnline.
Still though, like MyBookie, Xbet broadcasts its soccer betting lines quickly, leading to sharp odds across the board. All the major leagues and tournaments are available to wager on, and there are a host of team and player prop betting options for the big games, particularly where the World Cup 2022 is concerned.
Xbet doesn’t offer as much as MyBookie in terms of soccer betting picks, but the biggest news pops up on the screen at least, and the team of blog writers on the site will write predictions for the big games in the UEFA Champions League, etc. Just check the blog pages when you go to bet.
Newcomers to this soccer betting app can claim a $500 welcome bonus by way of a first-time deposit match, and there is also a 25% up to $250 sport reload bonus on offer each time you make a deposit into your account. Take a look at our Xbet promo code reviews to see what else is on offer.
What we like:
- Soccer betting odds are broadcast quickly
- Live betting is available
- Deep prop betting markets for the World Cup
- $500 welcome bonus
- Up to $250 reload bonus each time you make a deposit
What we don’t:
- Better welcome bonuses available at other soccer betting apps
- Live betting interface in need of an upgrade
3. MyBookie – Best Soccer Betting Apps for Strategy
Of all the soccer betting apps, the MyBookie sportsbook app is probably the easiest to get to grips with, and it probably boasts among the deepest soccer markets too, with almost 40 leagues in play on any given Saturday.
The MyBookie app also contains countless blogs and articles chocked full of soccer betting tips and picks. This enables you to hatch your perfect soccer betting strategy before you wager your actual cash. This is a sportsbook that genuinely tries to give its customers a competitive edge – not all sportsbooks do this.
Finally, MyBookie promo codes and the current $1,000 deposit bonus offered to all signups make this soccer betting app an absolute shoo-in for newcomers. Plus, if you strike it lucky with that deposit bonus bet, MyBookie almost always pays out within 24 hours of the request, which is quicker than most.
What we like:
- Deep soccer betting markets on multiple leagues/tournaments around the globe
- Easy to download, install, and navigate the app
- Many articles/blogs donated to soccer betting strategy and picks
- $1,000 deposit bonus for new users
- Highly competitive soccer betting odds; among the best around
What we don’t:
- No live streaming
- Soccer betting lines sometimes remain broadcast long after the game is finished, which can be confusing
4. BetUS – One of the Best Soccer Betting Apps for Rewards
This well-designed soccer app is nicely laid out, and highly functional. The interface isn’t as attractive as some of the others to look at. But, with great odds broadcast quickly, uncountable tournaments to bet on, the regular soccer betting lines, and a host of prop bets available on teams and players, BetUS ranks highly on our list.
BetUS is also crammed full of strategies and tips in the form of blogs, vlogs, and articles for soccer betting picks. Head to The Locker Room to read the soccer betting predictions or to BetUS TV to watch video previews.
This site also offers the biggest welcome bonus that we have encountered – a matched deposit worth up to $2,500, and it runs several fun and interesting competitions throughout the season, including a parlay challenge in which bettors compete against each other for cash. Take a look at the current batch of BetUS promo codes via the link.
What we like:
- Soccer betting odds are competitive across all game lines
- Live betting is available for a multitude of competitions
- BetUS often broadcasts soccer betting odds early – sharp odds
- Locker Room and BetUS TV great for weekly soccer betting picks
- $2,500 matched deposit bonus is the most lucrative we’ve seen anywhere
What we don’t:
- No live streaming of sports games
- Stylistically, the soccer betting app lags behind some of the competition
5. Bovada – One of the Top Soccer Betting Apps for Prop Bets
If you’re looking for a slick betting experience courtesy of a smooth user interface and 24-hour customer support, the Bovada soccer betting app might just be for you. It’s a trustworthy and secure sportsbook, too, paying out on time and adding extra layers of SSL security at sign-in compared to the competition.
Where wagering on soccer is concerned, Bovada provides options galore. Lines are available for all the top leagues, including the MLS and Liga MX. For those of you who like to place soccer bets on the spread, no site boasts more alternate spreads than Bovada, meaning you’ll always be able to find your perfect wager.
Further to that, Bovada keeps you updated with all the latest news bulletins from around the world; boasts deep betting markets for the big international matches and the UEFA Champions League, and a plethora of live prop betting options for teams and players.
There are also plenty of Bovada promo codes and bonuses to get stuck into, too, including a 75% bonus that’s worth up to $750 for users making their first Bitcoin deposit.
What we like:
- Deep prop betting markets and a host of alternate spreads
- An extra layer of SSL security protects customers when logging in online
- $750 bitcoin deposit bonus
- Competitive soccer betting odds
- Stylish and user-friendly – certainly one of the best-looking soccer betting apps we’ve come across
What we don’t:
- Customer service response times can be slow
- Better onboarding bonuses available elsewhere
6. Sportsbetting.ag – Best Betting Site in the USA with Great Soccer Odds & Lines
It is possible to read a lot of comments about soccer betting apps on Reddit, especially about Sportsbetting.ag, but you might want to sit tight for our take on this website. Sportsbetting.ag is a betting home to almost all sporting action available worldwide and offers some of the best odds on the market.
This soccer betting app offers betting odds on MLS, EPL, LaLiga, World Cup, Champions League, Bundesliga, and all other soccer competitions available in the USA and internationally. If you prefer matchups, spread betting, moneylines, prop betting, or complex parlays, they are all available on Sportsbetting.ag.
Sportsbetting.ag is a soccer betting site that can function as a betting app because of how it is structured and designed. So even if you are browsing the site using your phone, you will get the web app feel. And it can be easily attached to your phone’s home screen for better navigation.
If you want to place a bet on your best soccer team, you can easily register on the site and get a 100% bonus of up to $1,000 on your initial deposit. In addition, they offer one of the fastest payout times and support varying deposit options to foster payment ease, including crypto, credit card, debit deposit, and eWallets, to list a few.
What we like:
- Safe and secure payment system
- No fees charged
- Up to $1000 betting bonus
- 24/7 customer support system
- User-friendly casino betting site
What we don’t:
- Strict terms and conditions
7. Everygame – One of the Best Live Soccer Betting Apps
The Everygame soccer betting app is simple to get to grips with. The improved user interface provides bettors with a more enjoyable gambling experience than the older models: the layout is clearer; looks crisper, the betting information is arranged better and, thus, the app is much easier to navigate.
These stylistic improvements, coupled with the fact that Everygame (formerly Intertops) has always broadcast highly competitive odds for all sports, including soccer, have helped to propel the sportsbook towards the top of our rankings.
Everygame soccer betting app offers a multitude of prop betting markets open for patrons to enjoy when wagering on the beautiful game, including the matchwinner, half-time result, team to win 1-0, winning margin, outcome, and totals. Plus, all the player prop bets you could shake a stick at in the soccer live betting arena.
Using the correct Everygame bonus codes entitles newcomers to a 100% deposit bonus worth $250 on each of their first three deposits – so $750 in total. If parlay betting is your thing, Everygame also enters each losing 4-leg parlay (in which one pick let you down) into a prize draw. Each week, select winners will receive 20x $50 free bets.
What we like:
- A soccer sports betting app that’s easy to get to grips with
- Highly competitive soccer betting odds
- Deep prop markets for soccer betting futures (outrights & match)
- Chance at winning the parlay bonus (50x $20 free bets)
- 100% deposit bonus up to $750
What we don’t:
- No live streaming
- Better welcome bonuses available elsewhere
8. Jazz – Plethora of Soccer Betting Lines
There is a good chance that you’ll stumble on a classic name like Jazzsports when looking for an online soccer betting site in USA. Soccer betting is one of the fan-favorite games at the sportsbook because it offers deep markets with a wide variety of events to bet on, as well as competitive odds and betting lines.
Jazzsports makes online soccer betting in USA even more interesting as it offers live streaming, an intuitive bet slip, fast payouts, and reliable customer service. So, whether you’re looking for MLS parlays or UEFA Champions League alternate spreads, you can be sure that this site has you covered.
Straight bets, total bets, moneyline bets, parlay bets, open wagers, and action point bets are just some of the betting options you can place on soccer at this sportsbook. Each game offers a diverse selection of prop bets as well as live betting options.
Besides soccer betting, at Jazzsports you can wager on sports like football, basketball, NCAA basketball, baseball, hockey, golf, tennis, UFC, boxing, horse racing, motorsports, politics, Winter Olympics, handball, eSports, volleyball, and all major sports tournaments, and more.
Take your betting to the next level by staking your claim on the Jazzsports matching bonus. All you need to do is make the minimum deposit and start betting your way to real money wins. You can make first deposit through their safe online cashier and notify them via email, live chat, or phone will do it.
What we like:
- Huge game library
- Great customer support team
- Live streaming
- Regular promotion offers
- Mobile-friendly website
What we don’t:
- No dedicated mobile app
- Must deposit $100 to receive bonuses
How We Rank The Best Soccer Betting Apps?
When we’re ranking our favorite and best soccer betting apps, we first and foremost focus on the following features: trust, ease of use, visuals, download, speed, and payments.
In our opinion, these are criteria that a good sportsbook simply must ensure it gets right before we’ll even go near it.
- Trust – Always ensure you’ve chosen a soccer betting app that is well-reviewed and legally allowed to operate in your state of residence. Effective, well-reviewed customer service falls under this category, too.
- Download – The downloading process should be free, simple to execute, and fast.
- Ease of Use – Soccer betting apps that are complicated to navigate, have details scattered around everywhere, or that contain zero soccer betting information – besides just the odds – are best left avoided – there are too many sportsbooks that excel at all this – don’t waste your time on poor quality products.
- Visuals – We’re always looking for a slick-looking user interface, actual soccer imagery, and team logos, and at least some effort put into the graphics in the live betting arena. Ultimately, these facets just make the betting experience on soccer betting sites/apps more enjoyable, as all hobbies should be!
- Speed – A good soccer betting app should be fast: it needs to broadcast up-to-the-minute news, update the latest live odds, and get its futures to market nice and quickly.
- Payments – Of course, we all want to be able to deposit/withdraw money quickly from our chosen soccer betting apps, and all the sportsbooks listed enable users to do this. Where things get slightly more subjective, however, is how bettors wish to deposit/withdraw – some want to use credit cards; others cash; others still Ripple or PayPal. The more options a sportsbook provides, the better. But it does ultimately depend on the needs of the individual (payment methods are listed in the table below for your convenience).
|Sportsbook||Trust||Ease of Use||Visuals||Speed||Payments|
|MyBookie||100% safe & verified||The app works perfectly; the odds listed logically||An aesthetically appealing app; not the best graphics for live betting though||Live betting updates quickly – no issues||Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Moneygram|
|BetUS||100% safe & verified||The app is easy to navigate and placing bets is simple||An aesthetically appealing app; not the best graphics for live betting though||Live betting updates quickly – no issues||Credit, Cash Transfer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bank Wire Transfer|
|Bovada||100% safe & verified||Best looking app; most stylized & easiest to navigate||Best-looking app with the slickest graphics on live betting||Live betting updates quickly – no issues||Visa, Debit, Bitcoin, Moneygram, Transfer|
|Everygame||100% safe & verified||The newly updated app is laid out much better; easy to use||Stylistically, a much-improved app with a friendlier user interface||Live betting updates quickly but slow to broadcast odds for some events||Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Skrill, Crypto, Ukash|
|BetOnline||100% safe & verified||The app is easy to use and navigate… site not so much (since the update)||Stylistically, a much-improved app with better graphics than the old version||Updates quickly – no issues||Credit card, Money Order, Bitcoin, Skrill, Bank Wire, Check|
Overall: Best Soccer App for iPhone Betting
The BetOnline soccer betting app is about as good as it gets on the iPhone. It’s only recently been updated, so visually it’s very appealing; the graphics for live betting look fantastic and are now optimized for mobile display, and it’s all safe, verified, and well-reviewed by its customer base, as you’d expect.
Multiple leagues are available for wagers on the BetOnline iPhone app. Bettors can dive in on the soccer betting spreads, totals, and over/under game lines; plus there are multiple futures markets, deep prop markets, and there’s live soccer betting, too – the app has everything a person needs to place an enjoyable wager on soccer games.
BetOnline’s 25% risk-free player props wager is also one of our favorite deals at present. This bonus deal allows bettors to cast a free prop bet on one of the Messis of this world to score a goal (for example). BetOnline then matches said wager with a Free Play that’s worth up to $25 should a loss be incurred.
Overall: Best Soccer App for Android Betting
MyBookie’s android soccer betting app is perfect for wagering on professional football. The user interface might not look as attractive as some of the competition, but it’s hassle-free, it’s easy to navigate the menus, and simple to find and wager on the specific football match you’re looking for. The layout is well organized.
It’s also possible to gain instant access to the MyBookie mobile sportsbook interface – you don’t even need to download anything since the site itself is fully optimized for mobile.
As mentioned in the reviews, the MyBookie soccer sports betting app provides a host of wagering options, ranging from the staple game lines (moneyline, over/under, spread) to futures, soccer live betting, and deep prop markets for teams and players.
On top of all that, the MyBookie soccer sports betting app also doubles up as a live casino, meaning double the fun for those who enjoy a game of roulette or a few spins on the slots in-between their games of ‘footy.’
Explore Our Top Betting App Guides
Best Bets Available when Betting on Soccer Apps
Soccer betting odds tend to appear on three primary game lines: the moneyline, the spread, and total points (under/over).
Types of Soccer Betting Lines Explained:
To explain the three types of bets, direct your eyes to the image above that features the soccer game lines for the CONCACAF Cup game between the USA and Qatar.
Moneyline Soccer Bets
Wagering on the soccer moneyline is straightforward: you’re just predicting the winner of a game. In the above image, bookmakers have set the USA odds of -103 to beat Qatar, making the Americans the favorites for this encounter. A minus number on the moneyline (-103) means that a bettor must risk $103 to make a $100 profit.
With odds of +295, Qatar has been listed as the heavy betting underdog for the match. A figure preceded by a plus number means that you wager $100 to win that amount. So, in this case, betting $100 on Qatar to win pays out $295 profit should they get a result.
Spread Soccer Bets
Soccer spread betting is slightly more taxing than wagering on the moneyline, but far from rocket science. Oddsmakers compare two teams (in this case the USA and Qatar), decide which team is the favorite/underdog, and then create a spread based on how many goals they expect a team to win/lose by.
The USA is the favorite here and the team has been set a spread of -1.5, which means the oddsmakers have challenged them to win by more than one goal. Qatar, the underdogs, have been set a spread of +1.5. If a bettor wagers on Qatar and the team either wins the game or loses by one goal or less, the bet will come in with the listed odds of -120.
Total Points (Over/Under) Soccer Bets
The soccer total points market is easy enough to get to grips with. The oddsmakers work out the combined number of goals (both teams) they expect to see scored in a game and then attribute each team an over/under + number. In the USA vs. Qatar soccer betting line, for example, you’ll notice these figures are O2.5 for the USA and U2.5 for Qatar.
If you wager on the American line (O2.5) and the final score is 4-1 (5 goals scored), you would win. Whereas, if you wagered on the Qatar line (U2.5), and the game ends 4-1 (5 goals), you’d lose your money. Should the game have ended a drab 0-0, 1-0, or 1-1 (or any result in which less than 2.5 goals were scored), you’d win.
The Best Odds for Soccer Betting Apps
Sportsbooks offer marginally different soccer betting odds on their respective sportsbook apps. Because of this, it’s generally good practice to open up several accounts: firstly because it provides an opportunity to shop around for the best odds on the night, and secondly because there are sign-up deals and bonuses galore on each soccer betting app and you’d just as well take the free money on offer.
In the table below, you’ll see the soccer betting odds for the outright winner of the 2022/23 EPL – the best odds for each team have been highlighted in bold.
|Futures Odds to Win the 2022/23 English Premier League (Comparison)|
|Manchester City||Manchester United||Chelsea FC||
West Ham United
For anyone wishing to wager on Chelsea or West Ham United to lift the Premier League crown, it’s an open market – the odds are identical across all five sportsbooks. For Manchester City and Manchester United, there is some difference across the platforms, however.
BetOnline comes out on top here, offering the best (or joint best) odds for all four teams, so, for ease of time, it’s certainly worth visiting the BetOnline sportsbook if you’re planning to wager on 2022/23 EPL futures.
Soccer Futures Betting
When you wager on a soccer future, know that you are betting on the outcome of a game/tournament long in advance of its conclusion – that’s the basic principle.
Because the outcome of a distant event is so hard to predict, betting on futures can often lead to enhanced odds, which is why it’s such a popular market.
There are many different variations of futures when soccer is concerned, so we’ve detailed a few of the most popular ones below to give you a taste of the market
- Betting On the Competition Winner – This is undoubtedly the most popular way to wager on soccer futures and probably the easiest, too. The soccer betting odds will be on the moneyline, and your job is just to pick the winner of a specific league or tournament: England to win the World Cup; Chelsea to win the Premier League, or – shock horror – Bayern Munich to win the Bundesliga. As a simple example, Manchester United is +4000 to win the EPL in 2022-23. If you wager $100 on this, and Bruno Fernandes and co. kick into gear and go on to lift the title, you’d win $4,000. If Liverpool or anyone else wins the EPL, you lose your money. Most of the best soccer betting apps have futures markets open for multiple leagues (often 30+), so just do your research, check the odds and place your bets.
Below we’ve listed the most common soccer futures (outrights) for teams…
- Team to be relegated – unlike in the NFL or NBA, each year, 3-4 teams end up being relegated from soccer leagues, meaning they go down one division. Check out the odds and bet on the team you think will struggle the most
- Team to stay up – the scrap at the bottom of the table can make for almost as compelling viewing as the fight for championship honors at the top. As such, it’s possible to wager on a low-ranking team to stay in the division. BetOnline has Brentford FC at -154 to stay in the EPL, for example.
- Team to be promoted – Beneath the EPL is League One; below Serie A is Serie B. Teams in League One (England) and Serie B (Italy) are fighting to get into the top league and you can bet on whether or not they will make it, either through winning the league, coming 2nd or by way of the playoffs (3rd – 6th go into a playoff knockout format)
Several of our favored soccer betting apps also run futures for players. The most common are as follows:
- Most goals scored – which player scores the most goals through the entirety of a league or tournament
- Most assists – which player sets up the most goals
Soccer Prop Betting Market
Soccer proposition bets (prop bets) are varied and fun. These bets don’t necessarily impact the outcome of the result; instead, you’re just wagering on the likelihood of something happening during the game. Generally, soccer prop bets are split into three separate markets:
1. Player-based Soccer Props
- Which player will score the first goal?
- Which player will score the last goal?
- What player will receive the first booking (yellow card/red card)?
- Which player will score the most goals?
- Which player will be voted man of the match?
As an example, you might see Cristiano Ronaldo listed on the soccer prop market with odds of -150 to score the first goal vs. A.C. Milan. If you think Ronaldo is nailed on to score, place your bets – it’s that simple.
Some soccer betting sportsbooks offer bettors the chance to wager on simple Yes/No bets, too, especially when it’s a big game. Such examples might include options like:
- Will Lionel Messi score?
- Will Sergio Ramos get a yellow card/sent off?
- Is Bruno Fernandes going to score a hat-trick?
Occasionally, matchup bets are broadcast, too. Here you’re betting on player vs. player, so you’ll see options like:
- Will Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi score more goals in the game/season?
- Will Granit Xhaka or Luke Shaw commit more fouls in the match? (and so on).
2. Goal-Based Soccer Props
- Which will be the first team to score
- When will the first goal be scored
- Will the game/half end with odd or even goals
- Will there be goals in both halves of a given match
3. Soccer Live Betting Props
When wagering live and in-play, there are even more prop betting options to choose from. Some of the more common ones include:
- Over/under on game/team corners
- Over/under total cards
- Winning margin
- Method of victory (penalties/extra time/ volley/ header, etc).
For a more detailed explanation of live soccer betting, see the segment below:
Grab The Best Promo Codes With Our Reviews
Live Soccer Betting Apps
Live soccer betting is a popular and exciting market that allows for bettors to place wagers whilst the game is in play, rather than the traditional betting which takes place before the whistle is blown for kick-off.
We have no doubts that when you are choosing the best soccer betting app, you will be able to find everything you want on the soccer betting apps that we reviewed. For instance, each app has live betting capabilities, enabling bettors to wager in-play on all the big leagues, as well as some weird and wonderful leagues from around the world that few of us have ever heard of.
If you didn’t know, live soccer betting apps feature deep markets, crammed full of interesting prop bets. You can wager on just about anything – from who scores the next goal to how many corners will there be in the next 10 minutes; the available options are vast.
The basic soccer betting lines remain the same in live betting scenarios (moneyline, spread, and total points), but it is worth noting that the games are suspended temporarily on occasion whilst sportsbooks frantically restructure their odds. Other than that, betting on live soccer is a simple enough process. Plus there are further advantages to it too, including:
- A wider selection of betting options – Deeper prop betting markets when live and in-play
- More stats and soccer betting information onscreen – Helps you to execute your soccer betting strategy
- An improved chance of finding value – The odds are in constant flux; trust your gut and look for value
Bonuses & Promotions For Your Chosen Soccer Betting App
To help our readers take advantage of the very best deals, we’ve listed out the best promotions on offer at our top 5 best soccer betting apps and also noted a few of the most enticing soccer betting bonus codes, competitions, etc. that each sportsbook has released recently.
Codes and comps are, of course, likely to change and might not be exactly as they are by the time you get around to reading this, but we’ve included them anyway since they do give you an idea of the types of promos run by each of our ranked soccer betting apps.
Check your preferred sportsbook around the time you’re hoping to make a bet to see what exactly is available; chances are they’ll be broadcasting similar deals to those listed.
- MyBookie – A $1,000 deposit bonus; a 25% sport reload bonus; a 10% cash bonus that’s worth up to $200, and that’s just for starters. MyBookie also has a VIP program and regularly enables patrons to wager risk-free bets on the biggest soccer matches – just keep an eye out for the codes nearer the time.
- BetOnline – This sportsbook offers a 50% welcome bonus worth up to $1,000 to new signups. It also regularly dishes out free bets and currently provides newcomers to its soccer betting app free $25 wagers on the player prop and live betting markets.
- BetUS – The BetUS soccer betting app’s gigantic 250% deposit bonus, which can be worth up to $2,500 in free bets, is the most lucrative we’ve seen anywhere. On top of that, there’s a 150% crypto bonus on offer, as well as numerous soccer bonus codes that get broadcast in tandem with the biggest games – check the site nearer the time to see what’s what.
- Bovada – Clearly a soccer betting app that’s eager to jump on board the crypto-train, Bovada offers a 75% crypto deposit bonus worth up to $750; a second 250% bitcoin bonus worth up to $1,250, and a regular deposit bonus of $250.
- Everygame – The chance of winning 20x $50 free bets for losing parlay bets makes Everygame a top site to use for parlay betting on soccer. The $250 deposit bonus isn’t as enticing as some of the other soccer betting apps. But, when combined with the aforementioned offers, joining the app becomes a far more lucrative proposition than it may first appear.
Extra Features of the Best Soccer Betting Apps
There are other features besides the interface and the lines that help make up the very best soccer betting apps. Most of the best apps will also contain the following features: keep an eye out for them when selecting your preferred sportsbook.
- Blogs & soccer betting picks – The truly top soccer betting apps provide their customer bases with instant access to soccer betting strategy, picks, and betting tips. Sportsbooks such as BetUS and MyBookie are famed for the volume of information they gift their patrons – there’s tons of reading material on both sites, helping bettors to sketch out and execute winning soccer betting strategies.
- Stats – The detailed stats, such as recent team/player performance and in-game performance during a specified match tend to be broadcast during live soccer betting scenarios. Sites such as BetOnline are chocked full of stats once the game goes live. So, if you’re the kind of person who likes to sift through the metrics and analytics before risking your dollars, make sure your sportsbook provides you with the necessary stats to do so.
- Competitions – BetOnline and MyBookie are both notorious for running sports competitions. As you can see in the image above, BetOnline ran a $10,000 Euro predictor during Euro2020; oftentimes the best apps give away free soccer betting picks and even free tickets to games – just check out the sportsbook of your choice during the week of the big match to see exactly what’s on offer.
3 Top Tips For Betting on Soccer
It’s possible to write books on the subject of soccer betting tips, and many have done so. But here are three of the best soccer betting tips just to get you started:
1. Manage your Bankroll
Don’t just throw all your eggs in one basket, and go for a wild $1,000 bet on Real Madrid to beat Barcelona. If you do that, you’ve got a 50% chance of losing all your cash flow in one go if your prediction doesn’t pan out. Try not to bet more than 10% of your pot on any one line.
Of course, there’s a risk of suffering what daytraders call ‘the death by 1000 cuts,’ but, ultimately, making smaller wagers keeps you in the game for longer, helps you to hone your skills, and enables you to take advantage of more promos and bonuses served up your soccer betting app – it’s the wiser choice overall.
2. Bet on the Favorites if they Fall a Goal Behind
Comebacks happen with some regularity in professional football and with even more regularity when a top team like Manchester United falls a goal down to relative minnow. The odds on a United win tend to slip immediately in the live-betting arena, giving bettors a chance to jump in with better odds on a victory.
You’ll need to do your research. For example, it’s better to pick teams that have a recent history of bouncing back. But this is a proven soccer betting strategy and well worth adding to your repertoire.
3. Bet on the Number of Goals Scored
Another of many useful soccer betting tips is to research a team’s average goals scored/conceded per game and to wager on the total points market (goals scored). Teams that have issues scoring and generally average a goal per game tend to carry this form with them throughout the season.
This is a particularly worthwhile strategy if you can locate an alternate total points market that has a wild Over/Under, like O2.5/U2.5. If you can locate a spread like this when betting on two teams that barely average a goal per game between them, the odds are on your side.
Again, utilizing your chosen soccer betting app and doing some research before making the bet is key. But this is a soccer betting tip, that, with a little bit of luck, does work wonders – if executed properly.
Most Popular Soccer Leagues and Tournaments
It’s not like there’s much corruption going on in the soccer world these days, certainly not out on the field, especially since the arrival of VAR. But, that said, for the sake of your soccer betting strategy, it’s usually better to stick to the most popular (and most harshly scrutinized) leagues and tournaments – as it is with any sport.
The best leagues and tournaments are better advertised, televised in higher quality, and broadcast in more countries. The teams and players are better, so you’re watching the best possible product, and, most importantly, the premier tournaments are more likely to have odds feature across all soccer betting apps.
You don’t want to be sat scratching your head on sportsbook X because it’s not broadcasting odds for your hot tip for the Azerbaijan Premier league – stick to the big leagues, such as these:
Popular Club Leagues for Soccer Betting
- Premier League (England)
- La Liga (Spain)
- Serie A (Italy)
- Bundesliga (Germany)
- Ligue 1 (France)
- Eredivisie (Netherlands)
- MLS (USA)
There are other good leagues; this is by no means a conclusive list – Brazil, Argentina, Portugal, Ukraine, Belgium, Japan, Russia, Sweden, Scotland, and many other countries boast highly competitive leagues. But most of the world’s best players play in those listed in the bullets above.
These leagues are easier to tune into on TV; have markets open on every sportsbook imaginable, and are much easier to research, too. Unless you live in Japan and know everything about the J-League, at the best, stick to what you know, and at the worst, stick to what’s easy to find out.
Popular Club Tournaments for Soccer Betting
The same logic applies to club tournaments, the best of which are listed below:
- European: Champions League and UEFA Cup
- South America: Copa Libertadores
- England: FA Cup, League Cup
- Spain: Copa del Rey, Supercopa de Espana
- Italy: Coppa Italia
- Germany: DFB-Pokal
- France: Coupe De France
Again, there are other fantastic competitions in countries like Brazil and the Netherlands, too. We’re just listing the most popular cup competitions to bet on.
Popular International Tournaments for Soccer Betting
Finally, there are the international tournaments, which generally take place once every four years; are always amazing fun to watch and just as much fun to bet on using soccer betting apps. The most famous international tournaments are as follows:
- The World Cup
- The Euros
- Copa America
- African Cup of Nations
- CONCACAF Gold Cup
- AFC Asian Cup
- Plus the qualifiers for all of the above competitions
Final Thought – Overall Best Soccer Betting App
Overall, BetOnline is our personal favorite Soccer Betting App. The soccer betting app itself is easy to download and use; the options are well laid out, displayed prominently, and it’s simple to navigate the various sports and lines.
The app features betting markets for all the major club and international leagues and tournaments, as well as deep prop betting markets across the board. Not to mention the fact that, overall, BetOnline generally broadcasts the most generous soccer odds, too.
|100% up to $1,000 Casino Bonus||Get Offer|
What does +1 mean in soccer betting?
Is betting on soccer legal?
What is the best betting app for soccer?
What is the safest bet in soccer?
Where can I bet on soccer in USA
What is the best way to bet soccer?