The leading online gambling Tennessee sites allow you to bet on slots, table games, sports, and poker in a secure environment. They provide Tennessee residents with large bonuses, polished betting interfaces, and dependable payouts. We have reviewed each of the gambling sites that accept Tennessee residents and identified the best of the bunch. Read on to find the online gambling Tennessee site that best suits your needs.
|100% up to $1,000 Casino Bonus||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 - No Code Required||Get Offer|
|Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|50% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|150% up to $3,000||Get Offer|
|100% Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|100% Welcome Bonus Up To $1000||Get Offer|
|250% bonus up to $1,000||Get Offer|
|200% Deposit Bonus up to $1,000||Get Offer|
|350% Welcome Bonus up to $3,500||Get Offer|
- 1 The Best Gambling Online Tennessee Sites
- 2 Tennessee Online Gambling Sites Reviewed
- 2.1 1. BetOnline – A superb online gambling Tennessee site with early lines
- 2.2 2. XBet – Tennessee online gambling site with a great sign-up bonus
- 2.3 3. Bovada – Tennessee gambling site with an elite sportsbook and busy poker room
- 2.4 4. MyBookie – A trustworthy online gambling Tennessee site with excellent bonuses
- 2.5 5. BetUS – A gambling site with an impressive breadth of betting options
- 3 More on gambling in Tennessee…
- 4 Tennessee Online Gambling – The Top Sites Compared
- 5 Is Online Gambling Legal in Tennessee?
- 6 Payments at an Online Gambling Site in Tennessee
- 7 Online Gambling Laws in Tennessee
- 8 Advantages of Online Gambling Tennessee Sites
- 9 Land-based Casinos in Tennessee
- 10 Conclusion: Tennessee Online Gambling
- 11 Online Gambling Tennessee FAQs
The Best Gambling Online Tennessee Sites
We put together a team of industry experts and tasked them with uncovering the best online gambling Tennessee sites. We identified a long list of gambling sites that target Tennessee bettors, and we instructed our experts to review them all in a thorough fashion. They signed up for accounts with each Tennessee online gambling site, made deposits using several different methods, and placed bets on a wide array of games.
Our experts claimed bonuses, tested out the playthrough requirements and made sure the loyalty programs were working correctly. They requested withdrawals through a variety of methods and monitored the payout speeds, and the reliability of the withdrawals. When all this was completed, we assigned each online gambling Tennessee site an overall score, and we were left with 10 elite sites that stood head and shoulders above the competition:
- BetOnline – The best all-round site for online gambling Tennessee
- XBet – Great bonuses and a slick user experience
- Bovada – A superb Tennessee online sports gambling site
- MyBookie – A trustworthy site with a strong loyalty program
- BetUS – Huge bonuses and competitive odds
- BUSR – Quick and reliable mobile betting site
- Sportsbetting.ag – User-friendly site with sharp sports betting lines
- Wild Casino – Terrific online casino with a large welcome bonus
- MyB Casino – Tennessee online gambling site with strong game variety
- Cafe Casino – Great for video poker and jackpot slots
Tennessee Online Gambling Sites Reviewed
1. BetOnline – A superb online gambling Tennessee site with early lines
BetOnline is the best all-round online gambling Tennessee site. It offers an elite online sportsbook, a vibrant online casino with some great live dealer games, a strong racebook, a busy poker room, and an esports betting section. The only site that can match BetOnline for variety is Bovada, but BetOnline also provides a fantastic user experience, large bonuses, and attentive customer support, so we rank it as the number one operator in Tennessee.
BetOnline offers a 100% sign-up bonus worth up to $1,000 for new customers. It comes with a 14x rollover requirement. If you find that a little steep, you can check out XBet and Bovada below, which offer bonuses with smaller turnover requirements. If you want to use a non-crypto deposit method, you can earn a 50% welcome bonus up to $1,000, which comes with gentler rollover requirements. It also has a 100% casino bonus with a competitive 30x playthrough requirement, along with ongoing promotions and contests.
The interface is very impressive at BetOnline, which enjoyed a major software upgrade in 2020. It is great for sports bettors for several reasons. It is one of the first online gambling Tennessee sites to release its betting lines. The odds are very competitive. It also has a re-bet option, which allows you to wager as much as you like on any sporting event. BetOnline covers a huge selection of sports too, and it covers them very thoroughly.
You will also gain access to a strong online casino. It has two live casino sections – Red and Black – and there are lots of video poker games, virtual table games, slots, and specialty games too. The poker room is busy, and offers an impressive array of tournaments and cash games. You can also enjoy 24/7 customer service, and rapid and reliable payouts.
- Early lines and competitive odds
- Covers lots of sports
- Quick, dependable withdrawals
- Large bonuses
- Great online casino and poker room
- High rollover requirement on welcome bonus
2. XBet – Tennessee online gambling site with a great sign-up bonus
XBet is a user-friendly site with a comprehensive sportsbook, online casino and racebook. It follows a simpler and more stripped-back design than BetOnline, so it should be perfect for beginners. It also provides customers with a wealth of editorial content, including betting guides and picks, so newcomers to online gambling Tennessee should enjoy the site.
XBet’s 100% sign-up bonus is worth up to $500 and it has a 7x rollover requirement, which is lower than the requirements at most rival online gambling Tennessee sites. You can also claim a 100% casino welcome bonus up to $500. That has a 40x rollover requirement, which is not quite as appealing as the BetOnline casino bonus. XBet customers receive a reload bonus on all subsequent deposits, and you will be given a 7% rebate on any losses you suffer when playing at the XBet racebook.
The sportsbook offers attractive lines on games featuring teams like the Tennessee Titans, Memphis Grizzlies, and Nashville Predators. It also covers lots of additional sports, from Aussie Rules and rugby to cricket and cycling. You can bet on politics, entertainment and esports too. The online casino has live dealer games, an abundance of roulette, blackjack and table poker games, 3D slots, video poker and keno jackpot, while the racebook covers thoroughbred and harness racing from all over the world.
If you sign up for an account with XBet, you will receive excellent customer support, reliable payouts, competitive lines, and appealing bonuses. It is easily one of the top five online gambling Tennessee sites. Check out our review page to see more promo codes on offer from Xbet.
- Low rollover requirement on bonuses
- User-friendly website
- Lots of fun prop bets
- Great for 3D slots
- Trustworthy reputation
- No poker room
- Could improve live dealer selection
3. Bovada – Tennessee gambling site with an elite sportsbook and busy poker room
Bovada is a very polished online gambling Tennessee site with a high-quality sportsbook, lots of table games, and the busiest poker room available to TN bettors. The site launched in 2011 as an offshoot from Bodog, which now covers the rest of the world, leaving Bovada exclusively for the United States. It rivals BetOnline in terms of the quality and variety of betting options it provides, making it a great choice for Tennessee bettors.
The standard welcome bonus at Bovada is worth up to $250, which is smaller than the offers provided by rival online Tennessee gambling sites. However, it goes up to $750 if you use crypto when making your initial deposit, and it has just a 5x playthrough requirement. That low requirement makes it a very appealing offer. Bovada also offers a huge casino bonus worth up to $3,750, a 100% deposit match poker bonus, a racebook bonus, reloads, ongoing promos, contests, and an excellent loyalty program.
The site is very sophisticated, and it provides a huge array of betting options. It is the best online gambling Tennessee site for prop bets, same game parlays, virtual table games, and poker tournaments, and cash games. It is not always as quick to release its lines as BetOnline, its odds are not always as appealing as BetOnline’s and it has lower betting limits, but it still ranks in our top three betting sites in Tennessee thanks to its fantastic bonuses, software, and betting options. It also provides extremely quick, reliable payouts.
- Market leading selection of virtual table games
- Busiest online poker site in Tennessee
- Very sophisticated software
- Low rollover requirements on bonuses
- Great loyalty program
- The slots are better at Bodog
4. MyBookie – A trustworthy online gambling Tennessee site with excellent bonuses
MyBookie is a virtually identical sister site to XBet. It offers the same betting lines, casino games, and wagering options. The only differences are the aesthetics of the site and the bonuses it provides. We, therefore, felt compelled to add MyBookie to our list of the best online gambling Tennessee sites in the business.
MyBookie offers a larger welcome bonus than sister site XBet. You will be given up to $1,000 as a 100% deposit match. However, it comes with a 10x rollover requirement, which is not as appealing as XBet’s 7x rollover. If you do not want to tangle with a rollover requirement, MyBookie offers an appealing 10% cash bonus worth up to $200. It has a 1x playthrough requirement, and your risk amount will be included in your return. MyBookie also offers lucrative contests and runs a great rewards scheme. The site has a number of different promotions available, all of which can be found on our MyBookie promo code page.
- Excellent choice of welcome bonuses
- Fun and lucrative sportsbook contests
- Trustworthy operator
- User-friendly desktop and mobile sites
- Pays out on time
- Larger rollover requirements than XBet
5. BetUS – A gambling site with an impressive breadth of betting options
BetUS offers Tennessee bettors a broad selection of large bonuses to choose from. You will also find an abundance of sports betting options, casino games, esports betting markets, and horse races covered at this online gambling Tennessee site. It was established 28 years ago, and it has built up a strong customer base in Tennessee thanks to its quick payouts, strong bonuses and excellent features.
The man sign-up bonus at BetUS is a 125% match deposit welcome bonus worth up to $3,125, covering the sportsbook and the casino. It includes a 100% sports bonus up to $2,500, with a 10x rollover, plus a 25% casino bonus up to $625, with a 30x rollover. You can alternatively claim a straight 100% sportsbook bonus up to $2,500, or a 250% casino match bonus up to $5,000. If you want a lower rollover requirement, there is a 20% cash bonus with a 6x rollover. However, that does not stack up well against Bovada’s 100% free play bonus up to $750, which has a 5x rollover.
Bet US also offers a 200% crypto welcome bonus up to $2,500, including 150% up to $1,875 as a sports bonus (15x rollover) and 50% up to $625 for the casino (30x rollover). There is a re-up bonus too, along with ongoing casino promotions. BetUS offers strong betting lines on football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, and lots of other sports. It has a loyalty program too. You can access lots of editorial content, including blogs and videos, take part in contests, and choose from a very broad selection of casino games. It provides some of the quickest crypto withdrawals in Tennessee, and a number of interesting promo codes.
- Choice of welcome bonuses
- Re-up bonus, loyalty program, and daily casino promotions
- Excellent game variety
- Quick cryptocurrency withdrawals
- Tough rollover requirements
More on gambling in Tennessee…
Learn about all types of online gambling in Tennessee in our expert guides below:
- Tennessee Sports Betting
- Tennessee Real Money Online Casinos
- Tennessee Online Poker
- Tennessee Betting Apps
- Tennessee Horse Racing
Tennessee Online Gambling – The Top Sites Compared
This chart helps you quickly discover the online gambling Tennessee sites that will provide you with the betting options you enjoy and a bonus that appeals to you:
|Online Gambling Tennessee Site||Bonus||Sportsbook||Casino||Racebook||Poker||Live Betting|
|BetOnline||100% up to $1,000||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|XBet||200% up to $500||✅||✅||✅||❌||✅|
|Bovada||125% up to $1,250||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|MyBookie||100% up to $1,000 + $20 Casino Chip||✅||✅||✅||❌||✅|
|BetUS||250% up to $5,000||✅||✅||✅||❌||✅|
|BUSR||200% up to $1,000||❌||✅||❌||❌||✅|
|Sportsbetting.ag||75% up to $600 + 33 free spins||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Wild Casino||250% up to $1,000||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|MyB Casino||200% up to $1,000||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|Cafe Casino||250% up to $1,500||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌|
Is Online Gambling Legal in Tennessee?
Is Tennessee online gambling legal? We hear this question a lot. The answer is yes, but it is a little complicated. In 2019, Tennessee legalized online sports betting in a landmark vote. The first local online sportsbooks were permitted to launch in November 2020 after legislators had thrashed out a regulatory framework for the local industry. Unfortunately, the framework requires local operators to hold at least 10% of the online sports wagers they accept. If they do not achieve this hold percentage, they are fined, and they risk further punishment in future.
The Tennessee Sports Wagering Advisory Council, which took over regulatory duties on January 1, 2022, voted to keep this controversial law in place. Most online sportsbooks in the U.S. hold around 6% of the sports bets they accept. It means local sports betting sites in Tennessee must offer unattractive odds or risk being fined, and it also curtails the quality of the bonuses they can offer. Furthermore, they cannot offer online casino games or poker. For all of those reasons, many Tennessee residents prefer to use offshore online gambling sites that are based outside the state. It is perfectly legal to use those sports betting sites and casino sites, which hold remote gaming licenses in countries such as Costa Rica and Panama, and you will get better odds, larger bonuses and a far greater selection of betting options if you do.
Online Sports Gambling in Tennessee
The best online sports gambling Tennessee sites provide a wide range of betting options on big games featuring teams like the Titans, the Memphis Grizzlies, the Nashville Predators, the University of Tennessee, and Vanderbilt. These are the key sports betting options that you will find at the online gambling Tennessee sites listed on this page:
- Moneylines | This is a simple bet on which team will win a game, which player will win a tennis match, which boxer will win a fight, and so on. It is the predominant form of betting on sports including baseball, hockey, and soccer. The online gambling Tennessee sites assign odds to each team, and you can bet on either one to win. For example, you might find odds of -150 on the Nashville Predators to beat the Chicago Blackhawks, and +130 on Chicago to win the game. The odds tell you the potential profit you stand to earn if your bet is a winner.
- Point Spreads | The point spread is the most popular betting option for NBA, college basketball, NFL, and college football fans. The online gambling Tennessee sites will assign a points handicap to the team they consider to be stronger, after taking variables like home advantage, injuries, recent results, and head-to-heads into account. You then have to guess which of the teams will cover this spread. The odds on either team covering are normally -110 at the best Tennessee online gambling sites. For example, you might find that the Tennessee Titans are the 2.5-point favorites against the Miami Dolphins. In that case, you could bet on Tennessee -2.5 or Miami +2.5. If you bet on the Titans, they would need to win by at least 3 points. If you bet on the Dolphins, they could lose by up to 2 points, tie, or win the game. You will find alternate point spreads too, along with spreads relating to halves and quarters.
- Totals | This is a bet on the total points, runs, or goals in a game. The online gambling Tennessee sportsbooks will set a total points line, and you can guess whether the total will go over or stay under that line. For example, the total line might be 215.5 points in an NBA game between the Memphis Grizzlies and the Brooklyn Nets. If you think there will be 216 points or more, bet on over. If you think there will be 215 points or fewer, bet on under. You often find alternate totals, team totals, and totals for specific portions of the game too.
- Game Props | Game props are betting markets that are not tied to the result. An example would be the first team to reach 15 points in a basketball game, the total touchdowns a particular team will score in a football game, or whether both teams will score in a soccer game. The best online gambling Tennessee sites have dozens of game props on major sporting events.
- Player Props | A player prop is also not tied to the result, but it focuses on a specific aspect of a player’s performance. For example, you could bet on a basketball player to achieve a triple double, a football player to score the first touchdown, or a baseball player to hit a home run.
- Parlays | A parlay is a combination of various predictions rolled into one. For instance, you might bet on the Grizzlies, Knicks, Nets, Wizards, and Celtics all to cover the spread on the same day. All five need to be correct for the bet to pay off, but you can look forward to a large profit if they all cover. You can also bet on round robins, which allow you to make several selections and place a series of parlay combos within that group, and teasers, which group together several alternative point spreads. If bets and pleasers are also available.
- Futures | This is a bet on an event that will not necessarily be dictated by the outcome of a single game. It could be a golfer to win the next Masters, the Titans to win the Super Bowl, or the Predators to reach the playoffs.
The ability to bet at offshore sites is particularly exciting for bettors in Tennessee. There are no brick and mortar casinos in the state, and local operators are not permitted to launch online casinos, so the only way to bet on slots and table games is to visit a site based abroad. Online sports betting operators are permitted to set up shop in the state, but only if they agree to hold 10% of all sports bets placed. In theory, that means you get back $0.90 for every $1 wagered on average, so the sportsbooks must offer poor odds to hit that target. You will find much better odds at sports betting sites based outside of the state.
There is nothing within the state law that makes it illegal for you to bet at offshore sites. Sportsbooks based in places like Curaçao, Costa Rica, and Panama can welcome customers from all over the world, including the United States, as they hold remote gaming licenses. For example, BetUS is specifically designed for US bettors, even though it is based in Central America. There are hundreds of offshore sites that welcome bettors from Tennessee, but many of them are untrustworthy, and you cannot be guaranteed a payout if you win. That is why you should only use the reputable online gambling Tennessee sites listed on this page, all of which pay out without any problems.
Payments at an Online Gambling Site in Tennessee
It is important to find an online gambling Tennessee site that offers lots of free, convenient deposit methods. It is even more important to find a gambling site that pays out in full and promptly. The best Tennessee online sportsbooks and online casinos will process payout requests quickly, and you can often receive your funds on the same day you request them if you opt for crypto or an e-wallet. This chart highlights the payment options at the best online gambling Tennessee sites:
|Cards||E-wallets / Transfers||Crypto||Deposit
|BetOnline||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s, Discover Card, JCB||Skrill, Neteller, Wire transfer||Bitcoin||Instant||1-48 hours
|Variable (6% fee on credit card deposits)|
|XBet||Visa, MasterCard||Wire transfer||Bitcoin,
Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP
|Instant||24 hours, 5-7 business days (bank wire)||Free|
|Bovada||Visa, MasterCard||Rapid Transfer||Bitcoin||Instant||24-48 hours||4.9% (Card), $12-20 (Rapid Transfer)|
|Instant||24 hours, 5-7 business days (bank wire)||Free (Bitcoin),
$5-35 other methods
|BetUS||Visa, MasterCard, American Express||Wire transfer||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum,||Instant||24-48 hours||Free|
|BUSR||Visa, MasterCard||Wire transfer||Bitcoin||Instant||24 hours||Free|
|Sportsbetting.ag||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s, Discover Card, JCB||Skrill, Neteller||Bitcoin||Instant||1-48 hours
|Variable (6% fee on credit card deposits)|
|Wild Casino||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card||Wire transfer||Bitcoin, Litecoin,
|P2P transfer||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple,||Instant||24 hours, 5-7 business days (bank wire)||Free|
|Cafe Casino||Visa, MasterCard, American Express,||Wire transfer||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zelle||Instant||1-7 days||Free|
Advantages of Online Gambling Tennessee Sites
There are no land-based casinos in Tennessee. If you want to bet at a brick and mortar casino, you will need to drive for several hours. For example, if you are in Nashville, you would need to drive 150 miles to reach Harrah’s in Illinois or Tropicana Evansville in Indiana. If you are in Memphis, you would need to drive for hours to reach the riverboat casinos in Missouri or the casinos of southern Mississippi.
Alternatively, you could just pick up your mobile device or turn on your computer and start playing instantly. It is a lot more convenient to play at online gambling Tennessee sites. It is also much cheaper, as you do not need to spend a small fortune on gas to reach a retail casino. The variety on offer is fantastic when you head online, because you can choose from several different online gambling Tennessee sites, all of which offer different games. You can sign up for accounts with multiple sites and gain access to a huge volume of great games. You would also receive multiple welcome bonuses, which are not available at land-based casinos.
Land-based Casinos in Tennessee
There are no land-based casinos in Tennessee. Neighboring states like Kentucky also have no retail casinos, so most Tennessee residents live hundreds of miles from the nearest casino. That makes the advent of online gambling Tennessee sites so great.
Conclusion: Tennessee Online Gambling
This page highlights the very best Tennessee online gambling sites that you can register with today. They have all gained the approval of our exacting group of reviewers, because they pay out on time, they offer large bonuses, they offer competitive odds, and they provide a very broad selection of online gambling options, from sports and horse racing to slots and poker. Check out the reviews above, find the online gambling Tennessee site that appeals to you, and sign up now!
|50% up to $1000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|