Tennessee sports betting has been legal in the Volunteer State since the summer of 2019. The caveat is that sports betting is only legal online. However, Tennessee residents can sign up today with any of our listed betting sites.
This guide compares the top Tennessee sportsbooks, sports promotions, and the professional and college sports to gamble on. We also explore deposit options and how to make your first sports bet online in TN.
|100% up to $1,000 Casino Bonus||Get Offer|
|125% sign up bonus. Bet $1000 Get $1250 Free.||Get Offer|
|50% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 - No Code Required||Get Offer|
|100% Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|100% Welcome Bonus Up To $1000||Get Offer|
- 1 The Best Tennessee Sports Betting Sites List 2022
- 2 Best Online Tennessee Sportsbooks Reviewed
- 2.1 1. BetOnline – Overall Best Online Tennessee Sportsbook
- 2.2 2. BetUS – Largest Online Tennessee Sports Betting Welcome Bonus
- 2.3 3. MyBookie – Great Range of Online Tennessee Sports Betting Markets
- 2.4 4. Bovada – Excellent Online Tennessee Sports Betting Site for Promos
- 2.5 5. XBet – New Tennessee Online Sports Betting Site
- 3 More on gambling in Tennessee…
- 4 Timeline: Legal Tennessee Sports Betting Movements
- 5 Tennessee Betting Sites: Sportsbook Comparison
- 6 Who can Bet on Sports in Tennessee
- 7 How to Bet on Sports in Tennessee
- 8 Is Sports Betting Legal in Tennessee?
- 9 April 2019 Ballot SB 16 Legalized Sports Betting in Tennessee
- 10 Previous Sports Betting Bills in Tennessee
- 11 Tax on Sports Betting Winnings in Tennessee
- 12 Payment Methods available at Tennessee Betting Sites
- 13 Bonuses available at Tennessee Sportsbooks
- 14 Popular Sports to Bet on in Tennessee
- 14.1 Pick up the First Down with NFL Betting
- 14.2 Pass the Winning Pass with Elite NBA Betting
- 14.3 Get on Base with MLB Betting
- 14.4 Skate to Victory with NHL Sports Wagers
- 14.5 Score Big with College Basketball Wagers
- 14.6 Break the Tackle with College Football Bets
- 14.7 Hit the Winning Put with Golf Bets
- 14.8 Ride the Winning Horse to the Finish Line
- 14.9 Bet Big with Daily Fantasy Sports
- 15 Live Betting with Tennessee Sportsbooks
- 16 Bets that are Illegal in Tennessee
- 17 How Tennessee Sports Betting Competes Against Rival States
- 18 Casinos with Sports Betting in Tennessee
- 19 More on Tennessee Gambling
- 20 Best TN Online Sportsbook
- 21 Sports Betting Tennessee FAQs
The Best Tennessee Sports Betting Sites List 2022
Since the Tennessee sports betting bill was passed on 30th April 2019, various Tennessee sportsbooks have been competing to attract the state’s residents. Here are a few of the top Tennessee betting apps and sites that bettors can choose from:
- BetOnline – Overall best Tennessee Sports betting site 2022
- BetUS – Generous betting loyalty program
- MyBookie – Lots of great promos
- Bovada – Best Tennessee sportsbook for live streaming
- XBet – Excellent for horse racingbetting
- BetNow – Impressive welcome bonus
- Intertops – A great Tennessee sportsbook for global major leagues
- BUSR – Versatile markets on top international sports
- Sportsbetting.ag – Some of the earliest odds on the market
- GT Bets – Top Tennessee sportsbook for football betting
Best Online Tennessee Sportsbooks Reviewed
Competition is fierce every time a state legalizes gambling, and this holds true for Tennessee online sports betting. Here are short reviews of the best Tennessee sports betting sites that are competing to attract as many bettors as possible.
1. BetOnline – Overall Best Online Tennessee Sportsbook
BetOnline is one of the most experienced sportsbooks in the business, having been founded in New York all the way back in 2001. It’s also one of the most popular around, ranking among the top 50 biggest sportsbooks by betting volume, and it’s easy to see why so many bettors favor BetOnline.
For starters, BetOnline offers a very generous welcome bonus that allows you to claim up to $1,000! This large offer is available to all new users who sign up. There are also some great promos to claim after for sports like football and basketball.
There’s a wide range of betting markets available at BetOnline, including all major US leagues as well as other events from around the world, such as global soccer leagues and tournaments. Visitors to this Tennessee betting site can also look forward to a great range of esports betting markets, including FIFA, CS: GO, LoL, Dota 2, Valorant, and Call of Duty.
BetOnline supports a variety of different payment methods, including debit cards, credit cards, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. This is a very secure site that uses data encryption to keep your account secure, so you can bet in confidence. BetOnline also offers a racebook, online casino, and poker section, so it’s perfect if you’re a fan of these also.
- Generous welcome bonus
- Excellent variety of esports markets
- Great range of live markets
- Secure and reputable sportsbook
- Doesn’t accept PayPal
2. BetUS – Largest Online Tennessee Sports Betting Welcome Bonus
If you’re looking for a blockbuster betting bonus, you’ve come to the right place. If you sign up using the BetUS promo code JOIN125, you can bag a 125% deposit bonus worth up to $3,125! This is a 100% sports bonus and 25% casino bonus, so you can use it for different types of gambling on the BetUS platform.
This site is one of the oldest Tennessee sportsbooks, having been formed way back in 1994. It accepts wagers on a wide variety of different sports, from football, basketball, hockey, and baseball to soccer, golf, tennis, motorsports, and combat sports. You can also bet on a number of different esports.
As well as the welcome bonus, there are some fantastic reload bonuses available, such as the offer which allows you to claim a bonus worth up to 50% of your deposit every time you make a payment using crypto! There’s also a 100% referral bonus, so you can bag even more bonus funds if you invite your friends or family to join BetUS.
We also like the series of analysis articles covering sports like football, baseball, and more, which you can use to help identify good bets.
- Huge welcome bonus
- Great choice of reload bonuses and promos
- Well designed site and intuitive app
- Not as many esports as some other sites
3. MyBookie – Great Range of Online Tennessee Sports Betting Markets
MyBookie is a popular Tennessee Sportsbook that is renowned for its wide range of markets. Of course, there are all the major sports like basketball, baseball, football, and hockey, but you can also bet on a wide variety of other events from around the world.
The live betting options at Mybookie are particularly impressive, with plenty of betting markets available every day all year round for both US and overseas sports.
Like BetOnline, MyBookie offers all new users a 100% deposit match bonus of up to $1,000 that you can use to bet on your favorite sports. There’s also the option to go for a $1,000 Bitcoin betting bonus if you prefer to deposit and withdraw using cryptocurrencies.
Another benefit of MyBookie is its fast payouts, as all withdrawal requests are processed within 48 hours. We’re also big fans of the MyBookie app, which is available on iOS and Android and offers a very smooth mobile betting experience.
- Excellent basketball coverage
- Lots of ongoing promo deals
- Good League of Legends market variety
- Could have more esports markets
4. Bovada – Excellent Online Tennessee Sports Betting Site for Promos
If you’re looking for a Tennessee sportsbook that offers plenty of bonuses, then Bovada is certainly one to check out. For starters, it offers a generous $1,000 deposit match bonus to all new bettors which you can claim using the Bovada promo code BVD1000, plus plenty of regular betting promos and cash prizes available for existing users.
Bovada offers full Bitcoin support and very fast payouts, so it’s great if you prefer to deposit using cryptocurrencies. There’s also a huge range of sports markets and live betting options, as well as a range of wagers for esports like League of Legends, CS:GO, and Call of Duty. The low bet limits mean you can make your wagers as small as you like.
This is a very popular and trusted Tennessee sports betting site, having been founded by Calvin Ayre back in 2011 and being favored by US bettors ever since. Bovada also ranks well in terms of usability, with an intuitive website and impressive mobile app, so you can bet whichever way you prefer
- Fast Bitcoin payouts
- Very low minimum bet limits
- Extensive sports coverage
- Lacks eWallet payment methods
5. XBet – New Tennessee Online Sports Betting Site
Another sportsbook that’s worth considering is XBet, an exciting new TN sports betting site available to Tennessee bettors. While the $500 sign-up bonus isn’t the biggest we’ve seen, there are some other great promos on offer.
For example, through the daily racing rebate promo, you can get up to 7% back on all wagers at race qualifying tracks! There’s a variety of races to bet on each day, so XBet is a great choice for racing fans. There’s also a $100 referral bonus which you can use an unlimited amount of times by inviting friends and family to sign up.
XBet is a crypto betting site that offers a variety of payment methods like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash, although you can also use credit and debit cards. Payouts are processed within 48 hours, so you don’t have to wait long to get your winnings.
- Generous horse betting rebate
- Accepts a range of crypto payments
- Fast withdrawals
- Small welcome offer than other sportsbooks
More on gambling in Tennessee…
Learn about all types of online gambling in Tennessee in our expert guides below:
- Tennessee Real Money Online Casinos
- Tennessee Online Poker
- Tennessee Online Gambling
- Tennessee Betting Apps
- Tennessee Horse Racing
Timeline: Legal Tennessee Sports Betting Movements
It didn’t take long for Tennessee to sanction sports betting in the state since the federal sports ban was overturned in 2018. We highlight the pivotal and recent moments that brought online sports gambling to Tennessee.
- September 2021: Barstool sportsbook officially opens in Tennessee and is ready to receive sports wagers.
- April 2021: The WynnBET sportsbook app goes live in Tennessee.
- March 2021 – Caesars and TwinSpires sports go live in Tennessee.
- November 2020: After finalizing the regulations, Tennessee sports betting began on November 1st.
- May 2019: Although Governor Lee doesn’t sign the Sports Gaming Act, not signing it allows for organized online sports gambling in Tennessee. It also allows for Fantasy Football and March Madness online sports betting
- 2016: Tennessee passed the Fantasy Sports Act to license and regulate the industry
- 2015: The Racing Control Act was repealed
- 2003: The state established a lottery
- 2002: Residents approved a Tennessee Lottery through voting
- 1987: The Racing Control Act was not fully implemented
Tennessee Betting Sites: Sportsbook Comparison
Each Tennessee sports betting site provides a generous welcome bonus. And at some sites, you do not need to use a promo code to claim. Also, each one of them offers a different number of markets and payment methods as well as special services such as live streaming.
To help you compare the top Tennessee sports betting sites in terms of these features, we have the following table for you.
|Welcome Bonus||Promo Code||Live Streaming||Highlights|
|Betonline.ag||100% deposit match up to $1,000||Not required||No||Large cash contests
High limit betting
|BetUS||125% sportsbook deposit match up to $3,125||JOIN125||No||Tips and analysis articles
Generous loyalty program
|MyBookie||100% deposit match up to $1,000||INSIDERS||No||Weekly betting contests
Bitcoin boost bonus
|Bovada||100% Bitcoin deposit match up to $1000||BVD1000||Yes||Prop bet builder
Live sports streaming
|XBet||100% deposit match up to $500||Not required||No||Racing rebate promo
Unlimited referral bonus
|SportsBetting.ag||100% deposit match up to $1,000||KICK100||No||Free live betting promos
Big money NFL contests
|BUSR||20% deposit match up to $500||WELCOME20||No||Daily rebate
Unlimited referral bonus
|Intertops||100% deposit match up to $500||INSIDERS||No||Weekly NFL pools
Monthly parlay contest
|BetNow||100% deposit match up to $500||BN100||No||Weekly $10,000 MLB contests
Weekly horse rebate
Who can Bet on Sports in Tennessee
Tennessee doesn’t have any physical casinos in the state, therefore there are no retail sports operators. Residents of Tennessee are free to set up an account with any of our listed online best Tennessee sportsbooks.
How to Bet on Sports in Tennessee
Tennessee residents can use sanctioned sports apps in the state, or in minutes, you can place sports bets at our chosen Tennessee sports betting sites. We guide Tennesseans through the registration process to placing their first sports bets.
1. Create your Account
Registering at your preferred sportsbook only takes a few minutes. If you are using a mobile device, there might be a sports app that can be installed on Apple and Android devices. Install it, then tap on the icon to commence the registration process. If you use the website, locate the join link at the top of the screen or in the footer area.
2. Verify your Account Details
Once you’ve submitted your details, you should receive a generated email message. The purpose of this is to further ensure and confirm your identity. If necessary, you might be asked to submit additional information to prove your identity.
3. Make your Deposit
Now that your account is official, the next move is to make a deposit. Offshore sportsbooks offer various betting options to help you place your bet. Credit cards are the typical option, but sites like Bovada provide excellent eWallet options like PayPal. All of our distinguished sportsbooks in this article offer Bitcoin and additional cryptocurrencies.
4. Check the Promotions Area
Sports betting sites strive to have lucrative promotions for new members and veteran players. We recommend checking out your betting site’s promotion section for packages that apply to you. For example, BetOnline has a 50% matching bonus of up to $1,000, while BetUS has a dedicated sports welcome worth $2,500. Enter the bonus code at the cashier to launch it.
5. Fill out the Bet Slip
If you entered any bonus codes, the next order of business is to declare your sports bet on the bet slip. Then, all you have to do is place your bet types, like parlays, moneyline bets, and the amount. Tennesseans can review previous bets via the bet slip as well.
Is Sports Betting Legal in Tennessee?
Tennessee’s legalization of online sports betting became legal on April 30th, 2019. The first mobile apps in the states began accepting wagers in November of that same year. came as a surprise to many individuals. TN introduced an online-only model in the USA, with legal sports betting apps and sites being allowed to operate in the state.
When will Betting be Legal in Tennessee?
TN legalized sports betting on April 30, 2019. However, because The Volunteer State doesn’t have any physical casinos, TN can only gamble online.
April 2019 Ballot SB 16 Legalized Sports Betting in Tennessee
While most governors sign bills to place them into law, Governor Lee didn’t sign SB 16. By not signing SB 16, better known as The Sports Gaming ACT, sports betting became lawful by default since both the state House and Senate voted in favor of the bill. We highlight this pivotal sports bill supporters and opponents below.
Because The Big Bend State doesn’t have any physical casinos, online sportsbooks, especially those providing Daily Fantasy Sports, lobbied hard. Other sportsbook apps like WynnBet, also benefit strongly from the advent of online sports betting in TN.
State Representative Johnny Shaw voiced his concern. Shaw quotes “Folks are going to be sitting up in church on Sunday, and everywhere else, they’re going to be playing.”
Previous Sports Betting Bills in Tennessee
Tennessee didn’t waste much time sanctioning sports gambling. SB 16 became law by default in April 2019. We highlight this pivotal bill and a similar measure.
- SB 16 – Became defacto law when Governor Lee elected not to sign the bill.
- HB 1 – An amendment to SB 16 that stipulates no retail sports betting in The Volunteer State.
Tax on Sports Betting Winnings in Tennessee
In TN, any licensed operator must pay 20% of their monthly adjusted gross income. Holding sports betting licenses also incur a fee of $750,000. Furthermore, TN imposes a 10% hold on these requirements. Tennesseans must report net winnings on their federal and state tax forms.
Tennessee doesn’t have a state income tax, and it ended its Hall Income Tax in 2021. This also applies to any sports gambling winnings in the state. Here’s a breakdown of how Tennessee’s sports betting tax is divided:
- 80% goes to the education programs
- 15% goes to the general fund of the state, where it is distributed to the local governments on a per-capita basis
- 5% goes toward funding substance abuse and the state’s mental health services
Payment Methods available at Tennessee Betting Sites
Before you can place your winning sports bet, you must make a payment. We highlight the popular and efficient payment gateways at offshore sportsbooks.
Crypto Betting Options
Bitcoin is the premier cryptocurrency globally and is the centerpiece for making payments at sports betting sites. It is free to use Bitcoin with a certified Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin, unlike credit cards, can be used right away because you don’t need any credit authorization form.
In addition, BetOnline, BetUS, and others mentioned in this article offer Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies.
eWallet Betting Options
Neteller and Skrill are the two most popular eWallets available at sports betting sites. Bovada also offers PayPal as a payment gateway. It is free to use and set up eWallets with an internet connection and financing your account.
Traditional Payment Methods at Tennessee Betting Sites
Visa and MasterCard are the traditional credit card methods. These methods are free to use, but you most likely must have the sports betting site’s permission to use them. Therefore, we strongly recommend submitting a credit card authorization after registering. Some betting sites also offer American Express and Discover Card.
Bonuses available at Tennessee Sportsbooks
Tennesseans are encouraged to peruse their betting site’s promotions for the latest sports bonuses and contests. We highlight the essential sports betting bonuses.
The Sports Welcome
To help break in new members, sports betting sites offer generous welcome bonuses. BetUS leads the way with a dedicated 100% matching bonus worth up to $2,500. After making your deposit, check for any bonus code, and enter it at the cashier.
The Sports Reload Bonuses
All members of a sportsbook benefit from reloads and rebates. Every time you place a sports bet, there’s no guarantee that you will win. In case you lose too much, betting sites like BetOnline offer a 25% reload bonus. Sports reloads and rebates are a calculated percentage of previous losses.
Risk Free Bets
Live betting is a major draw for members to register at a sportsbook. BetOnline and XBet offer risk-free promotions to encourage new members to fearlessly place their first live bets.
Horse Racing Promotions
Tennesseans can bet on prized horses or racing events daily. Our sports betting sites offer elite racetrack contests. Sites like XBet and BetOnline help to bolster your horse racing bets with risk-free horse bets. They also offer reload bonuses for horse racing losses.
Different sports offer the chance to play unique contests at your preferred sportsbook. March Madness, the NBA, and the NFL playoffs are the most common sports contests to bet on. It is also common to find special bonuses for the Kentucky Derby and The Masters.
Because Bitcoin is the premier cryptocurrency and is a staple payment option at many sportsbook sites. BetOnline, Bovada, and BetUS are a few of our listed sites that offer crypto boosters. The more you deposit with Bitcoin, the greater the bonus. Bovada offers a $750 sports welcome for using Bitcoin. BetOnline has a 5% crypto boost for using any cryptocurrency.
Popular Sports to Bet on in Tennessee
All online betting Tennessee sports betting apps and websites offer the same sports to place bets on. Unsurprisingly, the major professional sports leagues and college sports are available. Tennesseans can place wagers on all of those sports, including boxing, mixed martial arts, and more. We break down the most popular sports for Tennesseans to bet on.
Pick up the First Down with NFL Betting
NFL betting is available at all our listed sportsbooks. We suggest BetOnline and XBet to make additional NFL futures bets like the MVP and rushing champion. The NFL futures also extend to the NFL Draft.
TN is home to the Tennessee Titans NFL team. Here is a brief rundown on the Titans.
- Tennessee Titans – Originally the Houston Oilers, the Titans relocated to Nashville in 1997.
Pass the Winning Pass with Elite NBA Betting
Tennesseans can jump into the lucrative NBA betting field with our listed sportsbooks. We feel that BetOnline and XBet offer the most diverse package of NBA live betting options and special NBA betting contests like the Draft.
Tennessee is home to one NBA team, the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Memphis Grizzlies – Originally the Vancouver Grizzlies. The Grizzlies relocated to present-day Memphis in 2001.
Get on Base with MLB Betting
Major League Baseball wagering awaits Tennesseans. All of our offshore sportsbooks offer competitive baseball betting. For baseball, we think XBet provides the most bet features. At XBet, you can bet on Cy Young winners and more.
Skate to Victory with NHL Sports Wagers
There’s plenty of winning NHL betting action for TN residents. Once more, you can turn to any of our elite sports betting sites to place live NHL bets. We recommend BetOnline Sportsbook for its advanced future options and extensive International hockey leagues.
Tennessee is home to the Nashville Predators. Here’s a quick breakdown.
- Nashville Predators – Came in as an expansion team in 1998.
Score Big with College Basketball Wagers
The Volunteer State is home to winning college basketball programs. You are free to pick among any one of the offshore sportsbooks featured in this article to place college basketball bets. Due to its generally superior odds, BetOnline is, however, our recommendation for live bets, March Madness tournaments, and more.
We break down the NCAA division one teams in Tennessee.
- Austin Peay State University – The Governors have seven NCAA Tournament appearances.
- Belmont University – The Bruins compete in the Atlantic Sun Conference.
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga – The Mocs have made 12 NCAA Tournament appearances.
- East Tennessee State University – The Buccaneers last played in the March Madness bracket in 2017.
- Lipscomb University – The Bisons made the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 2018.
- University of Memphis – The Memphis Tigers is the Alma mater of former NBA standouts Penny Hardaway, James Wiseman, and Derick Rose.
- Middle Tennessee State University – The Blue Raiders have nine tournament appearances to his credit.
- University of Tennessee – The Volunteers is the Alma Mater of former NBA greats, Allan Houston, Bernard King, Dale Ellis, and Ernie Grunfeld.
- Tennessee State University – The Tigers only have two tournament appearances.
- Tennessee Technological University – The Golden Eagles compete in the Ohio Valley Conference.
- University of Tennessee at Martin – The Skyhawks play in the Ohio Valley Conference.
- Vanderbilt University – The Commodores have made the Elite Eight once.
The Tennessee Lady Volunteers are one of the most storied women’s college basketball teams in the country. Under legendary coach Pat Summit, the Lady Volunteers have won eight national championships.
Break the Tackle with College Football Bets
College football bets await Tennesseans. Sites like BetOnline provide in-depth college football odds like Heisman Trophy winners, the FBS champion, and conference champion odds.
The Volunteer State is rich in college football tradition. We highlight the storied NCAA division one teams.
- Austin Peay State University – The Governors have sent six players to the NFL.
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga – The Mocs is the Alma Mater of former NFL receiver Terrell Owens.
- East Tennessee State University – The Buccaneers have won five conference championships.
- University of Memphis – The Tigers have played in 15 bowl games.
- Middle Tennessee State University – The Blue Raiders have 12 conference titles.
- University of Tennessee – The Volunteers have sent several notable players to the NFL including Peyton Manning.
- Tennessee State University – The Tigers is the Alma Mater of former NFL sack leader Richard Dent and Hall Of Famer Ed “Too Tall” Jones.
- Tennessee Technological University – The Golden Eagles have won 10 conference championships.
- University of Tennessee at Martin – The Skyhawks play in the Ohio Valley Conference.
- Vanderbilt University – The Commodores are rivals with The Volunteers.
Hit the Winning Put with Golf Bets
Tennesseans are free to make rewarding golf bets at all of our listed offshore sportsbooks. BetOnline is our number one suggestion for placing player prop bets, and risk-free bets for live golf play.
We list the prominent golf tournaments in The Volunteer State.
- Tennessee PGA Professional Championship
- TGA State Match Play Championship
Ride the Winning Horse to the Finish Line
Tennesseans can register today at BetOnline for all the premier racehorse action. While all of our mentioned sportsbooks offer a racetrack, we feel that BetOnline deserves the top slot. Between BetOnline’s daily rebate promotions and live bet play system, we feel that Tennesseans should come here first.
Tennessee currently doesn’t have any racetracks.
Bet Big with Daily Fantasy Sports
Daily Fantasy Sports apps are big in The Volunteer State. These companies were some of the biggest supporters from the inception of Tennessee’s sports betting. We list the major Daily Fantasy Sports operators in The Big Bend State.
- Two Nine Sports
- Underdog Sports
- Fantasy Sports Shark
Live Betting with Tennessee Sportsbooks
Depending on your desired sport, you might have to go to different betting sites for that sport. We feel that BetOnline is a cut above between the live bet promotions and live play bets. BetOnline has precise up-to-the-minute odds to help you recalibrate and place in-game bets if that sport permits it.
Bets that are Illegal in Tennessee
While Tennessee permits bets on college sports, it is illegal to place prop bets on players and teams. Also, if you have close ties to a sports team, you can’t legally gamble on them in TN.
How Tennessee Sports Betting Competes Against Rival States
TN only permits sports bets on sanctioned mobile platforms in the state. Tennesseans can’t trek to nearby Kentucky sportsbooks because the state failed to pass a sports betting bill. Depending on where you reside in The Volunteer State, you might be able to use North Carolina’s sportsbooks to place bets. North Carolina only accepts retail sports bets in the state.
There is a strong chance Missouri sportsbooks might become legal this legislative session in Missouri. But, for now, Tennesseans can’t venture to Missouri to make their sports bets. The same is true for Georgia because Georgia sportsbooks still aren’t legal.
But residents of The Volunteer State can place sports bets via Virginia’s sportsbooks since it is legal in the Commonwealth. Unfortunately, Alabama’s deeply conservative values have yet to legalize Alabama sportsbooks.
Casinos with Sports Betting in Tennessee
TN has the dubious distinction of not having any physical casinos in the state. Therefore, there are no sports retailers. All sports bets in The Volunteer State are done online.
More on Tennessee Gambling
Tennessee is home to more than just storied college sports and pro teams. We break down all of the exciting gambling options that The Big Bend State has to offer.
Best TN Online Sportsbook
The Tennessee sports betting bill of 2019 was the foundation of the gambling industry in the state. While Tennesseans can place mobile bets, they can’t make retail bets in the state. Tennessee doesn’t have any physical casinos at this time.
Despite that, we recommend residents of The Volunteer State make BetOnline their number one choice to sign up to. With a generous welcome starter and sports reload for horse racing and other sports, why not sign up to BetOnline today?
|100% up to $1,000 Casino Bonus||Get Offer|