After passing legislation for state-licensed sports gambling in 2021, Arkansas sports betting is now fully legal. In fact, there are now three land-based casinos and several sportsbooks available to Arkansans, which is why, in this guide, we’ll cover every aspect of sports betting in the state, as designated by the Arkansas Racing Commission (ARC).
|125% sign up bonus. Bet $1000 Get $1250 Free.||Get Offer|
|Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|50% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 - No Code Required||Get Offer|
|100% up to $1,000 Casino Bonus||Get Offer|
|100% Welcome Bonus Up To $1000||Get Offer|
|100% First Deposit Bonus of $500||Get Offer|
|100% Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
- 1 Best Arkansas Sports Betting Sites Ranked
- 2 Best Sportsbooks Arkansas Reviewed
- 3 1. BetUS – Overall Best Arkansas Sports Betting Site in 2022
- 4 2. Bovada – Top Bonus for Arkansas Sports Betting Players
- 5 3. MyBookie – Best Arkansas Sportsbook Site for US Players
- 6 4. XBet – Most Favorable Arkansas Sportsbook Odds
- 7 5. BetOnline – The Widest Range of Online Sports Betting in Arkansas
- 8 More on gambling in Arkansas…
- 9 Arkansas Sportsbook Sites Comparison
- 10 Timeline: Arkansas Sports Betting Movements
- 11 Who Can Bet on Sports in Arkansas
- 12 How to Bet on Sports in Arkansas
- 13 Is Sports Betting Legal in Arkansas?
- 14 Previous Sports Betting Bills in Arkansas
- 15 Tax on Sports Betting Winnings in Arkansas
- 16 Payment Methods Available at Arkansas Betting Sites
- 17 Bonuses Available at Arkansas Betting Sites
- 18 Popular Sports to Bet on in Arkansas
- 19 Live Betting with Arkansas Sportsbooks
- 20 Bets that are Illegal in Arkansas
- 21 How Arkansas Sports Betting Stacks Up to Bordering States
- 22 Casino with Sports Betting in Arkansas
- 23 More on Arkansas Gambling
- 24 Best Online Betting Site in Arkansas
- 25 Sports Betting Arkansas FAQs
Best Arkansas Sports Betting Sites Ranked
Let’s first take a look at the top seven online sportsbooks and sites that can be used legally in Arkansas due to their licensed, offshore locations that permit all types of online wagers in 2022:
- BetUS – Overall best Arkansas sports betting site in 2022
- Bovada – Top rated for bonuses
- MyBookie – Top sportsbook for US players
- XBet – Most favorable Arkansas state betting odds
- BetOnline – Range of betting options in Arkansas
- Sportsbetting. ag – Best financial backing in Arkansas
- Intertops – Renowned for in-Game/live-betting in Arkansas
- GTBets – Best selection of bonuses available in Arkansas
- BUSR – Recognized for offering easy and quick payouts within 48 hours
- BetNow – Excellent coverage of the most popular sports in Arkansas
Best Sportsbooks Arkansas Reviewed
Arkansas passed a piece of state legislature back in 2018 referenced as “Issue 4”, which legalized fully authorized Arkansas sports betting at four land-based casinos in the state. Three of these casinos are now fully operational, including state-regulated Arkansas sportsbooks that launched at the beginning of July 2019.
Further to that, these new gambling laws do not restrict Arkansas residents from betting at legalized, offshore online sportsbooks that operate outside of federal jurisdiction. Those wanting to partake just need to abide by the legal gambling age Arkansas has set which happens to be 21 years old.
As a further consequence, betting on your favorite sports team on the spread, or money line can be easily achieved using any of these fully licensed, legalized, and reputable online sportsbooks. Here is a more in-depth look at the five best sports betting sites to use in Arkansas for 2022:
1. BetUS – Overall Best Arkansas Sports Betting Site in 2022
Arguably the eldest pioneer in the sportsbook betting industry, BetUS has overcome past complaints around poor customer service and slow payouts with a much-improved platform in 2022. The name indicates that the sportsbook is located in the United States, but it is in fact located in an offshore location in Curacao in the Caribbean.
Like many other online sportsbooks, BetUS offers all of the top sporting event lines to bet on, ranging from the NFL and NCAA football to NASCAR and horseracing.
Yet, the biggest draws for many users are the BetUS esports betting lines and Madden simulations, which exploded in popularity during the early days of the pandemic. It even includes a live video feed of the stream for bettors to follow along, a feature that thrusts the bettor into a seamless and easy viewing experience.
There are no betting limits as far as a maximum is concerned at BetUS. Therefore, large bets on BetUS vary with their maximum payout based on the line. Players who sign up can grab a massive welcome bonus that is 100% matched up to $3,125! It’s a great way to extend your bankroll and wager on the sports that you love.
- Huge bonuses offered to users paying with cryptocurrency
- Madden simulated football betting
- esports betting (FIFA, Counter-Strike)
- Excellent user interface on the mobile app
- Does not offer withdrawals via credit or debit card
- USD withdrawals force users to contact an account manager to begin the withdrawal process
2. Bovada – Top Bonus for Arkansas Sports Betting Players
Bovada sportsbook has quickly ascended to the pinnacle of online sportsbooks available to US bettors. They were one of the first sportsbooks to usher in mobile betting and offer a full spread of sports to place wagers on.
One of Bovada’s key attractions is the live betting function, which uses powerful, user-friendly software to generate real-time live betting options that create an opportunity for players to submit wagers on up to the minute plays within a game.
Are you interested in other sports betting outside of the popular options like the NFL, NBA, and NHL? You’re in luck, as Bovada offers profitable wager opportunities for soccer, snooker, darts, and motorsports. Each sport varies on its betting limits. Football, for instance, allows up to $2,000 wagers, while motorsports bets are capped at $500.
Transitioning from the desktop to the Bovada mobile app is seamless, as its functionality is identical on either platform. Those looking to expand their bankrolls can sign up as first-time players and claim a 100% matched welcome bonus of up to $1,000.
- Most trusted USA sports betting site
- 50 percent welcome bonus up to $1,000
- Online casino, poker room, and racebook options available
- Difficult for new users to navigate betting lines
3. MyBookie – Best Arkansas Sportsbook Site for US Players
One of the newer online sportsbooks to get fully licensed and legalized is MyBookie. Debuting in 2014, early issues brought forth by its users have since been resolved, resulting in an improved and trusted online sportsbook to use with confidence.
MyBookie offers many sports betting options, as it’s flush with odds on all professional and collegiate sports, including lines for esports, Canadian Football League, and even politics!
Live betting, known as “in-play” betting, exists to allow users the ability to submit a wager on real-time betting odds. This creates a unique opportunity for users to place bets on a particular line that will fluctuate depending on the score and production of specific players.
The betting limits are modest with MyBookie, ranging from $500 to $1,000. However, if users find themselves on a lucky hot streak, the maximum daily combined winnings that will be paid out doesn’t cap until reaching $50,000, great news for Arkansas sports betting fans!
MyBookie has a phenomenal customer support service, offering friendly, quick assistance through several different channels. This instills confidence and trust in the user, two critical components of being a reputable online sportsbook. Finally, those that sign up for new accounts and deposit with MyBookie will get a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to $1,000.
- Licensed and certified by the Curacao government
- Excellent customer support staff and functionality
- Virtual casinos, live dealer games, and international racebook for horses
- Low betting limits
- Limited withdrawal methods
4. XBet – Most Favorable Arkansas Sportsbook Odds
XBet’s online sportsbook was created under the MyBookie umbrella in 2017, three years after MyBookie launched. Its most notable attribute is its reputation for catering to users in the United States, as it offers some of the most favorable betting odds amongst all online Arkansas sportsbooks.
There is an extra incentive for users to tap into XBet’s mobile app. Unlike the desktop site, the app offers a much smoother, quicker interface experience, making it easier to place wagers. That said, the desktop version of the site is accessible on any browser and doesn’t require any updates or additional downloads either. Just log in and begin betting.
Customer support is another vital component that makes XBet a quality online sportsbook to use. Many communication channels exist, including email, phone, live chat, and social media, to expedite a troubleshooting request or question surrounding a wager placement or payout.
Plus, players wanting to extend their bankroll a little will be able to make use of the 100% matched deposit bonus of up to $500 for sports betting and casino.
- Favorable betting odds
- Various bonus offerings and packages
- Includes online casino and racebook
- Comprehensive banking menu
- Quantity of main sports and niche sports alike to bet on
- Betting limits set from $500 – $1000
- The web app has a different interface than the mobile app
5. BetOnline – The Widest Range of Online Sports Betting in Arkansas
The most appealing reason to use BetOnline sportsbook is the 25 percent lifetime deposit bonuses offered to all registered users. BetOnline also offers some of the best odds on 25 team parlay bets, going all the way up to 9,900/1 odds, allowing players to compete with $10 wagers using lucrative odds on long parlays.
Another reason to sign up is the welcome bonus. There’s a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to $1,000 for new users signing up and making their first deposit.
BetOnline introduced a new tool called “BetOnline Player Props,” allowing users to customize their wagers on specific player production in a particular game. Users can then decide what percentage or total of a given stat a particular player will end a game with by gaining access to player stats.
Both college and professional sports are included on the BetOnline sportsbook on both its desktop and mobile app versions. This also includes European leagues and more niche professional sporting events like motocross and rugby.
Another massive draw towards using BetOnline is the high wager limits enforced, as users can wager up to $25,000 on the NFL, compared to the more popular $2,000 limits set for most other online, licensed, and legalized sportsbooks
- 25 percent reload bonus for life promotion
- High betting limits on the most popular sports (NFL, NCAAF, etc.)
- Player Props
- Certified sportsbook with over 20 years of industry experience
- USD payout slower than crypto payout
More on gambling in Arkansas…
Learn about all types of online gambling in Arkansas in our expert guides below:
- Arkansas Real Money Online Casinos
- Arkansas Online Poker
- Arkansas Online Gambling
- Arkansas Horse Racing
Arkansas Sportsbook Sites Comparison
|Sportsbook||Bonus||Promo Code||Available Markets||Live Streaming||Payment Methods|
|BetUS||100% first cryptocurrency Bonus up to $2,500 (10X rollover), 20% USD Bonus for Follow-Up Deposits, Follow-Up Sportsbook Bonus of 50% up to $10K||JOIN125, CAS150, SUMMER100||NFL, NCAA, NASCAR, NBA, MLB, UFC, esports, Madden Sims, and more||No||Credit cards, Debit cards, Bank Wire, P2P Apps, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin|
|Bovada||50% matching up to $1,000||BTCSWB750||NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, soccer, rugby, darts, cricket, snooker, cycling, wrestling, and more||Yes||Credit cards, debit cards, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bovada Vouchers, Matchpay, and Zelle|
|MyBookie||$1,000 first deposit bonus, $20 Risk-Free Sport Bet, 25% reload bonus up to $500,||MYB100, 200CASH, MB150, MYB25||NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, collegiate sports, esports, CFL, politics, and more||Yes||Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bank Wire, ACH, Check, P2P Apps (CashApp, Venmo, Paypal)|
|XBet||100% Sports Betting Bous up to $500, 100% Casino Bonus up to $300, 25% Sports Reload Bonus up to $250,||XB100, XBC50, XB25,||NFL, NCAA Football, MLB, NBA, Tennis, Boxing, Entertainment, and more||Yes||Visa, MasterCard, eCheck, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, MoneyGram, Cash App, Bank Wire, eCheck|
|BetOnline||50% bonus up to $1,000 for new users, 25% reload bonus for life promotion||BOL1000, LIFEBONUS||NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, US collegiate sports, boxing, cricket, and more||No||Credit cards, E-Checks, RIA, P2P, Bank Wire Transfers, Money orders, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, USD Coin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Chanlink, Dogecoin, and Stellar|
|Sportsbetting.ag||Welcome bonus set at a 50% match up to $1,000, 25% reload bonuses on all lifetime deposits,||SB1000||NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Entertainment, esports, Horse Racing, Martial Arts, and more||No||Credit cards, Bank Wire transfers, cashier’s check, money order, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, P2P Apps|
|Intertops||200% up to $50 bonus, 100% up to $100 bonus, 50% up to $200 bonus||ROOKIE200, ROOKIE100, ROOKIE50||NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Tennis, Aussie Rules Football, Boxing/UFC, Golf, Darts, Politics, and more||Yes||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Check, Bank Wire Transfer, Ecopayz, Skrill, Neteller, Sofort, and Paysafecard|
|GTBets||100% up to $500 Sign-Up Bonus, 50% up to $250 Reload Bonus||N/A||NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAAF, Golf, CFL, MMA, Auto Racing, Soccer, and more||Yes||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Bank Wire transfer, Neteller,|
|BUSR||Welcome 10% cash bonus added to new user accounts, 50% Casino cashback bonus, 100% Sports Free Play Bonus up to $1,000||SPORTS100FP||NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, team and player props, live in-game betting, entertainment, political and fight bets, horse racing, and more||Yes||Mastercard, Visa, MoneyGram, eCheck, Bank Wire transfers, Bitcoin, cash transfers|
|BetNow||100% deposit match (8x) Welcome Bonus up to $1,000, 25% deposit match (3x) up to $1,000 ($4,000 deposit minimum requirement)||BN100, BN25||NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Golf, Soccer, Auto Racing, Tennis, Horse Racing, esports, and more||Yes||Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Bank Wire transfer, Direct Deposit ACH,|
Timeline: Arkansas Sports Betting Movements
- April 18, 2022: Southland’s Betly brings in over $3.3 million in total handle, despite not being listed on an app store.
- April 6, 2022: Bet Saracen still awaits approval.
- March 31, 2022: Bet Saracen has certification but is awaiting approval from payment vendors.
- March 7, 2022: Southland Casino Racing became the first outlet to offer online sports betting.
- February 22, 2022: Arkansas mobile sports betting received legislative approval.
- December 29, 2021: Speculation begins that online sports betting could be offered before the end of March 2022. The Arkansas Racing Commission needs to approve the rules and the legislative approval.
- April 30, 2021: The 2021 legislative session ends without passing the mobile sports betting bill.
- April 21, 2021: House of Representatives passes HB 1942 and does not vote on it.
- April 19, 2021: Rep. Lee Johnson introduces HB 1942.
- January 15, 2021: Senator Will Bond proposed SB 669. It was eventually passed to a special Senate committee but never made it to a voting process.
- November 2018: Arkansas legalizes retail sports betting.
Who Can Bet on Sports in Arkansas
With Arkansas being a legal sports betting state, to gamble at a legal and regulated outlet, you must be 21 years of age or older and be located within the state’s borders at the time in which you want to wager.
However, you only need to be 18 years of age or older for offshore sportsbooks to bet.
How to Bet on Sports in Arkansas
1. Create an Account
After picking the online sportsbook you want to play at, complete the registration process. This will only take a few minutes and asks for some personal information.
2. View the Promotions
With your new account, check out the promotions page. There could be welcome bonuses and/or other promotions that help guide you on what to deposit.
3. Deposit Funds
Your new account is ready and you’ve looked at the promotions. Go to the deposit page, select your method, and complete the process.
4. Start Betting!
Head to the home page, find what sport and contest you want to wager on, and complete the bet on the wager slip.
Is Sports Betting Legal in Arkansas?
Yes, sports betting is legal in Arkansas. Recently, in February 2022, mobile sports betting was legalized and there are currently two mobile operators, with one, Bet Saracen, awaiting approval from payment vendors as of the beginning of April 2022.
Previous Sports Betting Bills in Arkansas
- SB 669: Introduced by Senator Will Bond, this bill would have permitted electronic wagering on athletic events. It was referred to a special Senate committee, but ultimately never went up for a vote.
- HB 1942: This bill was introduced to bring online sports betting to the state, but never went up for a discussion. Rep. Lee Johnson submitted this bill.
Tax on Sports Betting Winnings in Arkansas
Arkansas’s state income tax system has three brackets and recently changed in 2019.
- Income of $0 is taxed at 2%
- An income of up to $4,300 is taxed at 4%
- Income of $8,500 or more is taxed at 5.50%
Payment Methods Available at Arkansas Betting Sites
Being able to deposit money into your account and withdrawing your winnings is the core way you enjoy online sports betting. Below are some of the top methods to use to fund your account.
Crypto Betting Options
While not offered at legal sports betting outlets, offshore sportsbooks offer numerous cryptocurrency options and even have promotions centered around them.
- Bitcoin Cash
- Shiba Inu
eWallet Betting Options
With an eWallet, you can use the following methods to fund your account with your eWallet balance or as an intermediary between your bank account and the online sportsbook account.
Traditional Payment Methods at Arkansas Betting Sites
If cryptocurrency or eWallets aren’t for you, there are many other traditional ways to fund your sportsbook account.
- Credit/Debit Cards
- ACH Transfer
- Online Banking
- Check my mail
- Wire Transfer
Bonuses Available at Arkansas Betting Sites
A deposit bonus is an offer that can be available as a regular promotion, but they are most often seen as welcome bonuses with massive potential monetary upside.
Let’s use an actual online sportsbook as an example—BetOnline.
With BetOnline, you will receive a 50% deposit match up to $1,000. However, the bonus funds you receive will not be able to be withdrawn as cash until you complete the 10x wagering requirements on the bonus you receive.
So, if you deposit $200 at BetOnline, you will receive a $100 bonus. To withdraw the $100 bonus, you must wager $1,000 in cash.
Reload bonuses are similar to deposit bonuses but are typically much more conservative regarding a percentage match and total bonus available.
To access this offer, check the online sportsbooks’ promotions page. You will either need to opt-in or use the appropriate promo code on the deposit page.
With a risk-free bet, you can make a wager and receive it back as a site credit should that wager lose. There are sometimes wagering requirements associated with these.
No Deposit Bonus
Also known as a signup bonus, a no deposit bonus represents a bonus you receive simply for creating an account. These bonuses are typically no more than $10-$25, but you receive them just for creating an account.
Wagering requirements are usually just 1x.
Popular Sports to Bet on in Arkansas
In Arkansas, there are no professional sports teams. However, the Arkansas Razorbacks (NCAAF) are most certainly treated as a professional franchise by football fans.
Despite that, Arkansas is near some states with professional teams and will still be a hot market.
Here, we cover all of those popular sports.
NFL Betting in Arkansas
Even with no professional teams in the state, the NFL still boasts a top market in Arkansas. You can bet comfortably on the NFL at any of the offshore sportsbooks that we’ve mentioned, and take a chance on moneyline, spread, totals, props, and more.
NBA Betting in Arkansas
Once again, no professional NBA teams, but another market that will be big and have the same bet types as the NFL. In terms of where to bet, BetOnline has excellent markets for both NBA and college basketball, offering tremendous and fast odds, and markets such as futures and props.
MLB Betting in Arkansas
With the MLB, you will have similar bet types as the NFL and NBA. We recommended wagering wherever on the MLB, but since its inception in 2011, Bovada has always been a go-to source.
At Bovada, you will get short odds for upcoming MLB games.
NHL Betting in Arkansas
Overall, the NHL is not as wagered on as MLB, NBA, and NFL, but the bet types are all the same. MyBookie does a great job of getting odds out to potential bettors as quickly as possible, making it a great NHL betting destination.
NCAAB Betting in Arkansas
BetOnline comes in the clutch once again for college basketball, including the March Madness tournament. There are excellent odds across the board that gets posted quickly.
- Arkansas Razorbacks: Made it to the Elite Eight in 2022, but lost to the No. 2 seed Duke, 78-69.
NCAAF Betting in Arkansas
College football is an exciting sport to bet on, especially when it comes to the playoff, national championship, and props for all college awards. All offshore sportsbooks offer these markets, but be sure to odds shop just in case!
- Arkansas Razorbacks: Won their last bowl game, the Outback Bowl, in 2021. They beat Penn State 24-10.
Golf Betting in Arkansas
Golf is a sport that gets a lot of sports betting attention when The Masters comes around but can be highly profitable. Sites like BetUS and BetOnline offer excellent odds on the few methods to bet on golf, including the outright winner, and top-five, 10, 15, and 20 finishes.
Horse Racing Betting in Arkansas
With offshore betting sites, BetOnline and BetUS offer horse races worldwide and offer many ways to wager on horses, including the usual candidates: win, place, show, exacta, daily double, and picks 3-6.
There is only one major racetrack located in Arkansas, however.
- Oaklawn Jockey Club – Oaklawn Park: 2705 Central Ave., Hot Springs, AR
DFS is Legal in Arkansas
Yes, DFS is legal in Arkansas. With sites like DraftKings and FanDuel, the goal is to create a lineup of our favorite athletes from their respective sports while staying under a salary cap. You can enter into massive tournaments that contain millions in cash prizes with your lineup.
Live Betting with Arkansas Sportsbooks
Live betting offers players another way to get in on the action of their favorite sports contests, even if they miss the pre-start betting window. All of our recommended offshore sportsbook offer this and each have its interface for making these bets.
The odds on live bets can shift rapidly as they reflect what is actively happening in the game.
Bets that are Illegal in Arkansas
There are no illegal sports bets in Arkansas. You can wager on college teams based in the state.
How Arkansas Sports Betting Stacks Up to Bordering States
Here is the sports betting status of all of these states:
- Missouri – Legislation has been passed to legalize sports betting.
- Tennessee – Sports betting is legal, but mobile-only as there are no retail casinos.
- Mississippi – Retail sports betting is legal, however, mobile sports betting is limited to on-site at a BetMGM sportsbook.
- Louisiana – Sports betting is legal, but retail and mobile.
- Texas – No sports betting is legal.
- Oklahoma – Bills have been passed to legalize sports betting.
Casino with Sports Betting in Arkansas
While mobile sports betting is still being rolled out, there are still a few retail facilities you can visit for sports betting.
- Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort
- Southland Casino & Racing
- Saracen Casino Resort
More on Arkansas Gambling
We’ve got you covered in many ways if you’re interested in other forms of gambling in Arkansas beyond sports betting. Check out the links below for more information.
- Best online casinos in Arkansas
- Online gambling in Arkansas
- Horse racing in Arkansas
- Online poker in Arkansas
Best Online Betting Site in Arkansas
While we recommend you bet at whatever online sportsbook you’re comfortable with, we’ve found that BetUS is the best online sportsbook to wager at.
Many things factor into our consideration, such as welcome bonuses, betting markets, and more.
At BetUS, there is a 125% deposit bonus with up to $3,125 in value and esports are available to you as well.
|125% sign up bonus. Bet $1000 Get $1250 Free.||Get Offer|