Despite having storied college teams like the Alabama Crimson Tide, Alabama sports betting is still illegal within the state. There have been vigorous attempts to overturn this sports ban, but none of the bills have born fruit.
There are sports betting options for players in Alabama, which come in offshore betting. This article highlights the key offshore sportsbooks that Alabamans can turn to. We also cover sports bets and some sports betting strategies.
- 1 Best Alabama Sports Betting Sites Ranked
- 2 Best Alabama Online Sports Betting Sites 2022
- 3 Best Sportsbooks Alabama Sites Reviewed
- 3.1 1) BetUs – Best Overall Site for Alabama Sports Betting
- 3.2 2) Bovada – Top Alabama Sportsbooks on US Sports
- 3.3 3) MyBookie – Multiple Banking Options for Online Sports Betting
- 3.4 4) XBet – Live Streaming and Live Sports Betting in Alabama
- 3.5 5) BetOnline – Best Bonus of All Sports Betting Alabama Sites
- 4 More on gambling in Alabama…
- 5 Timeline: Legal Alabama Sports Betting Movements
- 6 Alabama Online Sports Betting Sites Comparison
- 7 Who can Bet on Sports in Alabama
- 8 How to Bet on Sports in Alabama
- 9 Is Sports Betting Legal in Alabama?
- 10 When will Betting be Legal in Alabama?
- 11 January, 2023, the Earliest to Legalize Sports Betting in Alabama
- 12 Previous Sports Betting Bills in Alabama
- 13 Tax on Sports Betting Winnings in Alabama
- 14 Payment Methods available at Alabama Betting Sites
- 15 Bonuses available at Alabama Sportsbooks
- 16 Popular Sports to Bet on in Alabama
- 16.1 Get the First Down with Premier NFL Betting
- 16.2 Shoot to Win with Dynamic NBA Betting
- 16.3 Hit a Grand slam with Major League Baseball Betting
- 16.4 Skate to Victory with Competitive NHL Betting
- 16.5 Pass the Rock with Elite NCAA Basketball Betting
- 16.6 Rush with Success with NCAA Football Bets
- 16.7 Professional Golf Bets Await
- 16.8 Ride the Winning Horse to the Finish Line
- 16.9 Win Big with Daily Fantasy Sports
- 17 Live Betting with Alabama Sportsbooks
- 18 Bets that are Illegal in Alabama
- 19 How Alabama Sports Betting Ranks to Rival States
- 20 Casinos with Sports Betting in Alabama
- 21 More on Alabama Gambling
- 22 Best Online Sportsbook for Alabama
Best Alabama Sports Betting Sites Ranked
|125% sign up bonus. Bet $1000 Get $1250 Free.||Get Offer|
|Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|50% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 - No Code Required||Get Offer|
|100% up to $1,000 Casino Bonus||Get Offer|
|100% Welcome Bonus Up To $1000||Get Offer|
Best Alabama Online Sports Betting Sites 2022
Below we have listed what we think are the top 10 sportsbooks in Alabama right now. They are some of the biggest sports betting brands in the US and all are highly reputable well-established betting companies.
- BetUS – Best overall coverage of sports, markets, and odds. Biggest welcome bonus.
- Bovada – Stunning looking mobile app and online sportsbook
- MyBookie – Great sports range, probably the best for eSports betting.
- XBet – International coverage is one of the best and huge soccer section
- BetOnline – Consistent when it comes to odds on almost all sports/markets
- Sportsbetting.ag – The best option for those wanting to bet live and watch live streams
- Intertops – Great range of payment options to choose from
- BetNow – Great for college football betting
- Bet America – Good ties with horse racing and casino games
- BetAnySports – Good lines for football and basketball
Best Sportsbooks Alabama Sites Reviewed
When looking for the best Alabama sportsbooks we’ve had to dig a little deeper than most states. They don’t have any professional teams in the “big leagues” but they do include a good number of minor league and of course, college sports teams.
Our search for the best in the business has included this and created a list that we think reflects the best possible options for residents in Alabama.
1) BetUs – Best Overall Site for Alabama Sports Betting
BetUS has taken our top gong for the best Alabama sports betting site. To be honest, our award could have gone to any of the five on this list, but BetUS was just that bit more consistent throughout.
We were most impressed with the coverage that both the minor league sports and college sports received. All 10 of the NCAA Division 1 teams in the state have good access within the sportsbook. The UAB Blazers, who are the only men’s NCAA Div 1 soccer team is of particular note as their games can only be accessed on BetUS.
Cryptocurrency is the best way to get money both in and out. This might not be to everyone’s cup of tea and you can use Visa and Mastercard as options, but Crypto means no fees and just hours to wait for withdrawals, compared with days with the other methods.
As you play you’re going to get access to the Loyalty section. This is a tiered rewards program that allows you to earn points as you bet. The higher of the six tiers that you reach, the more points you will earn per dollar wagered.
Finally, BetUS also has the biggest welcome bonus that you can claim in Alabama sports betting sites. There is $3,125 up for grabs in bonus money, with $2,500 linked to sports and $625 linked to the casino. For the sports offer you need to wager through the bonus 10x and for casino, you need to wager through 30x.
Use the promo code JOIN125 to claim this offer.
- Biggest welcome offer of up to $3,125
- Very solid throughout in terms of sports coverage
- Great looking sportsbook and sports betting app
- Very low turnover requirement for the welcome offer (just 10x bonus amount for sports)
- High clearing rate for the casino bonus
2) Bovada – Top Alabama Sportsbooks on US Sports
Is Bovada legal in Alabama?
Yes, Bovada completes the list and having them 2nd in this list shows how strong the sportsbook is for Alabama. Bovada is not only still one of the best, but also one of the most respected sports betting brands in the business.
For us, the design is what we like most about Bovada. It has a clean, modern look and this copies over brilliantly to that of the mobile betting app as well.
The live betting section is a standout feature and very much the HUB of the site. You can access limited live streaming here and also link this to their stats section, ideal for making those informed picks.
Bovada comes with a great range of college and pro betting options. They have all NCAA Divison 1 matches across the main sports, which is ideal for Alabama punters. Prop bets for college sports is another highlight with dozens to choose from.
The only downside is that odds are different for pro and recreational players. Bovada can change your account and limit it if they think that you might be a professional sports bettor, which is why they have a massive range of recreational punters compared to pro bettors.
The welcome offer is another highlight for the site, with $1,000 in bonus money available with just a 5x wagering requirement, which is the lowest you can get. The only downside is that it’s a 50% match compared, with 100% at many of the other sites.
- Best looking online sportsbook and mobile app
- Very low wagering requirements of 5x turnover for the welcome bonus
- Great for live betting
- Lots of existing player promos
- Only 50% deposit match for the welcome offer
3) MyBookie – Multiple Banking Options for Online Sports Betting
MyBookie makes our list of top Alabama sports betting sites quite comfortably and it’s clear to see that this is another brand that’s been able to keep improving. Their strongest asset is that they have very weaknesses and whilst they might not be the best throughout, they generally cover all bases well.
College basketball is pretty much the main reason why we’ve included them in the list. With all 10 colleges in the state, basketball betting is going to be high on the list of sports to bet on. But, it’s not just Div 1 games that you can access, but also Div 2 games, where you get access to 7 more colleges within the state.
The contests section is one of the best you will find. Access to the likes of the NFL Super contests and NFL Survivor contests are two of the best in the business. The super contest runs throughout the season and needs to be registered before the first game, but the survivor is more accessible, taking place each week.
Banking is going to give you options like Visa and MasterCard, along with bank transfer and cryptocurrency options. They make crypto much more appealing with lower deposit rates ($20) and faster withdrawal times (1-2 days), although the “field” is far from poor in comparison.
The welcome offer is about as good as you’re going to find. You get another chance to claim up to $1,000 in bonus money here and it comes as a 100% match of your opening deposit. The bonus will then need wagering just 10 times, which is incredibly low for a bonus of this size.
- The easiest of the welcome offers to clear
- A very consistent sportsbook in terms of sports and market overage
- Good pricing section
- Huge depth in sports to choose from internationally
- Large minimum deposit ($100) to trigger the welcome offer
4) XBet – Live Streaming and Live Sports Betting in Alabama
While there’s a lot that XBet as a sportsbook offers, it’s not as much as some of the bigger ones. The reason for this is because XBet is newer, but it definitely can still compete amongst the best. Players can expect to sign up and grab a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to $500 for sports betting, and can still get all of the important best on the most popular sports.
In addition to the sportsbook side of things at XBet, the site also offers rather comprehensive casino and racebook options. Those looking for a sports betting site with a casino option will be pleased with XBet. There may not be as many online casino games as there are at competitors, but once you’ve become accustomed to the design and appearance of the site, you’ll be happy you chose XBet. The site has some fantastic live betting options available too.
The promo section is like a feature in itself, with loads of offers to take for both new and existing players. You’ve not just got the welcome offer (we mentioned above) but also a Crypto bonus, reload bonus, 150% casino bonus, and of course, some of the lowest clearing rates of any sportsbook that we’ve tested.
Players will be required to play the full amount 10 times within 30 days of claiming the bonus.
- Best for live betting and live streaming
- Strong welcome bonus worth up to $1,000
- Odds are very consistent throughout the sportsbook
- Not the best-looking sportsbook in the world
5) BetOnline – Best Bonus of All Sports Betting Alabama Sites
BetOnline is another great option for Alabama sports betting sites. The brand has been around for over 20 years, so not only are they one of the biggest, but they are also one of the oldest and most trusted sportsbooks on our list.
What will strike you the most about BetOnline is its ability to offer the best prices most frequently. We tested a huge range of sports and markets across all ten of our sportsbooks and none were as consistent as BetOnline, often taking best priced.
Betting limits are why most people choose BetOnline and with standard limits up to $25,000, you can see why. Even as you work down from those NFL lines, sports like basketball are capped at $10,000, and hockey at $3,000.
College betting lines are another incredibly important factor to consider and these are the biggest in the industry, with $15,000 on college football and $3,000 on college basketball.
The welcome offer at BetOnline is worth up to $1,000 and with this, you will be asked to clear the bonus within 30 days. To do this you need to wager the bonus 10 times, which is very low and favorable for players.
Promotions across the board are only bettered by their insane range of banking options. with over 10 to choose from, it’s the biggest range in this sector. Deposits start from just $20 and max out at a whopping $100,000 for several cryptocurrencies.
- Odds are some of the most consistent that you will find
- The welcome bonus has very low wagering requirements
- Massive range of markets and props for NFL, NBA and MLB games
- Not the best-looking sportsbook
More on gambling in Alabama…
Learn about all types of online gambling in Alabama in our expert guides below:
Timeline: Legal Alabama Sports Betting Movements
Many compelling forces have tried unsuccessfully to bring organized sports gambling to The Heart Of Dixie. We highlight the most memorable moments to legalize sports betting in Alabama.
- May 2021: The Alabama House of Representatives ended its legislative session without a sports bill. Alabamans will have to wait until 2024 at the earliest.
- 2021: Alabama moves to form a state lottery with a sports betting package. Both bills were passed by the Senate but failed to get passed by the House.
- 2020 – Bill HB 336 is submitted to address mobile betting. This measure ultimately fails.
- 2019: Alabama’s state legislature legalizes Daily Fantasy Sports.Bill HB 135 dies and with it the chance to sanction sports gambling in Alabama.
Alabama Online Sports Betting Sites Comparison
In the table below you’re going to see how our best Alabama sports betting sites stack up against each other. Use the table to compare elements of each sportsbook so you can pick the one that best suits your needs.
|Sportsbook||Bonus||Promo Code||Available Markets||Live Streaming||Payment Methods|
|MyBookie||100% deposit match up to $1,000 25% Reload bonus up to $500||MYBY 50 MYBY25||Basketball, boxing, eSports, horse racing, soccer, and more||Yes||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum|
|Bovada||Up to $1000||BVD1000||Aussie Rules, badminton, baseball, football, golf, and more||Yes||Credit card, debit card, Zelle, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin|
|BetOnline||100% up to $1000||BOL1000||Aussie Rules, badminton, boxing, field hockey, snooker, and more||No||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, money order, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple|
|Sportsbetting.ag||100% up to $1000
25% reload bonus up to $250
|Baseball, basketball, NFL, golf, soccer, tennis||Yes||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple|
|BetUS||125% up to $2,500||JOIN125||NFL, baseball, ice hockey, tennis, and more||Yes||VISA, Mastercard, AmEx, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Skrill|
Who can Bet on Sports in Alabama
Alabama doesn’t have legal sports betting. However, Alabamans can gamble on horse racing in the state. Alabamans must turn to betting sites like BetOnline and BetUS for sports gambling. They can place bets in neighboring states like Tennessee.
How to Bet on Sports in Alabama
Because Alabama doesn’t sanction sports betting in its state, the only recourse Alabamans have is offshore sportsbooks in the state. We highlight the pivotal sports bets that Yellowhammer residents can make at a betting site.
1. Know the Sportsbook’s Rules
Signing up at a sportsbook is straightforward, but we highly recommend that you take the time to understand its rules. Sometimes, members can receive special promotions. Another reason to know the rules, is that you keep your account in good standing. The rules and terms links are in the footer.
2. Officially Register at Your Preferred Sportsbook
Our betting sites provide Alabamans with a user-friendly registration page. The join button is at the top of the screen. You can find it also in the footer. Alabamans will need to prove that they meet the minimum age requirements, which is typically 21 years old.
3. Make Your Payment
Offshore sportsbooks offer many ways to make a deposit. Alabamans can swiftly get into the game via credit card deposits, Bitcoin and other cryptoptions like Ethereum. Depending on the betting site, there might be eWallet options. Bovada is one of our recommended betting partners because it has eWallets like PayPal, and vouchers like Zelle.
4. Take the Time to Study the Sports Bets
Different people come to sportsbooks for different types of bets. Before placing that first sports bet, we strongly suggest researching the different sports bets. Premier sportsbooks like BetUS have sports betting gloassaries that cover common bets like teasers.
5. Fill out the Bet Slip
Different sports offer unique bets, futures, etc. Like our number one choice BetUS, Sportsbooks provide you the chance to make your eligible bet on the bet slip. In addition, members can review their lifetime bets on the bet slip.
Is Sports Betting Legal in Alabama?
Sports betting is not currently legal in Alabama. Since 2018 there have been several attempts to get a bill passed and make it legal, but as yet, nothing has been sworn in. Alabamans are permitted to gamble on horse racing.
Every time Alabama was on the verge of passing a sports bill, something always fell through. Two bills passed on the Senate level, but they failed by a narrow margin in the house.
Meanwhile, Alabamans can head to border states like Tennessee, where sports gambling is legal, or one of our offshore sports betting sites.
When will Betting be Legal in Alabama?
Alabama’s State legislature has failed to put a sports bill on the 2022 ballot. The earliest that Alabamans can experience sanctioned sports betting is 2024.
January, 2023, the Earliest to Legalize Sports Betting in Alabama
Alabama’s State legislature is closed for the remainder of 2022. They next convene in January, 2023. There is currently no bill on the horizon to vote in next year’s legislature.
Major Daily Fantasy Sports companies like FanDuel have vigorously championed organized gambling in The Heart Of Dixie. Alabama’s Tribal Indians, like the Poarch Band of Creek Indians, are vying for licenses.
Alabama is still one of the most conservative states in the country. Many of its state’s congress members still don’t support the passage of organized sports gambling in the Yellowhammer state.
Previous Sports Betting Bills in Alabama
At this time, Alabama is still one of many states that don’t have legal sports betting. There have been bills introduced to remedy that status in recent years, but they have all failed. We highlight some of the key Alabama sports bills in recent history.
- HB 336 – Addresses mobile betting in Alabama and to link up with existing gambling sites. It ultimately fails.
- HB 135 – Another bill to try to legalize sports betting in the Yellowhammer State. This measure ultimately fails.
Tax on Sports Betting Winnings in Alabama
Alabama imposes taxes on horse race winnings and other gambling winnings based on income level. Alabama sets a marginal tax rate of 2% to 5%. However, state officials propose bringing in a fixed rate of 10% should a sports gambling bill pass.
Payment Methods available at Alabama Betting Sites
Offshore sportsbooks and betting sites feature several payment gateways to get members on board. We highlight the essential banking options at betting sites.
Crypto Betting Options
When Alabamans commit to an offshore sportsbook, they are greeted with numbers crypto options. Bitcoin is the premier crypto option, Alabamans can setup with a crypto wallet. Betting sites BetUS, our number once choice for Alabamans, offers a 150% crypto bonus for signing up.
eWallet Betting Options
Certain sports betting sites like Bovada provide eWallet options to make sports bets. Neteller and Skrill are the most common options, but Bovada offers PayPal.
Traditional Payment Methods at Alabama Betting Sites
Visa and MasterCard are the staple credit card options. They are free to use, and so are their debit counterparts. However, some betting sites require you to have a credit card authorization form before using them. We recommend submitting the credit card form after registering because it can take some time to get approved.
Bonuses available at Alabama Sportsbooks
Alabamans can cash in on good sports betting bonuses. The initial bonus is the sports welcome package. The sportsbooks listed in this article feature welcome prizes, sports reloads, and exclusive horse racing bets. We highlight these top sports bets.
The Sports Welcome
Most new sportsbooks members use the sports welcome prize. BetUS offers a 100% matching bonus up to $2,500. Sportsbetting.ag offers new members a 50% matching bonus up to $1,000.
The Sports Rebate
Our distinguished sportsbooks offer sports reloads and rebates. The sports rebates, like BetOnline’s 25% rebate, helps put a percentage of sports bet losses back in their account.
Live Bet Bonuses
Live sports betting is a fixture and a major draw for online betting sites. It is not uncommon for sportsbooks like BetOnline and BetUS to offer a $25 risk-free promo for first sports wagers. These also apply to in-game bets.
Horse Racing Bonuses
Horse race tracks are another staple for online betting sites. It is not uncommon to find risk-free bets exclusively for horse racing bets and rebates. Our number one choice, BetUS, has a daily 9% horse rebate.
Popular Sports to Bet on in Alabama
The Yellowhammer State is rich in college sports. Alabamans can rely on betting apps and offshore sportsbooks to capitalize on professional and collegiate sports. We walk you through the top-caliber professional sports and college programs for Alabamans to bet on.
Get the First Down with Premier NFL Betting
During the season and off-season, Alabamans can place various NFL bets. In addition to odds and Moneyline bets, BetUS permits Alabamans to place NFL future bets and wagers on the next Heisman Trophy winner and defensive player of the year.
Alabama doesn’t have a NFL team at this time.
Shoot to Win with Dynamic NBA Betting
Residents of the Yellowhammer state can place a myriad of NBA sports bets. Most betting sites feature odds gambling and underdog bets. BetUS offers these bets, like the NBA Draft sports wagers and the eventual NBA champion.
Alabama doesn’t currently have a NBA basketball team.
Hit a Grand slam with Major League Baseball Betting
Like the ones mentioned in this article, sports betting sites feature extensive MLB betting options. However, we are still very high on BetUS because of its extensive live betting and in-depth player prop bets.
Alabama doesn’t have a Major League Baseball team at this time. Yellowhammer residents can support and wager on out of state baseball teams.
Skate to Victory with Competitive NHL Betting
NHL sports betting is extensive like the other major sports. Residents in The Heart Of Dixie can use our listed betting sites, especially BetUS, to bet on their favorite hockey club. AHL teams and European hockey leagues are betting options as well. BetUS even offers you the chance of betting on who will break Wayne Gretzky’s scoring record.
Pass the Rock with Elite NCAA Basketball Betting
College basketball is a booming industry and beloved in The Heart Of Dixie. BetUS remains our number one choice, but all of our sportsbooks offer extensive college basketball betting. In addition, BetUS offers future bets where you can gamble on the winner of the 2023 NCAA tournament.
We highlight Alabama’s division one NCAA basketball teams.
- Alabama Crimson Tide – Competes in the Southeastern Conference, and is second only to Kentucky for SEC title wins
- Alabama A&M University – The Bulldogs have one NCAA tournament appearance
- Troy University – The Trojans have 11 conference championships
- University of North Alabama – Competes in the ASUN Conference
- University of South Alabama – The Jaguars play in the Sun Belt Conference
- Auburn University – A major rival of the Crimson Tide and the alma mater of NBA legend Charles Barkley
- Alabama State University – The Hornets is a historically black college
- Jacksonville State University – The Gamecocks have two NCAA tournaments to their credit The
- Samford Bulldogs – The Bulldogs have played in the NCAA tournament twice
- University of Alabama Birmingham – The Blazers have played in three Sweet Sixteen games
Alabamans can also gamble on the ladies basketball team. Sports betting sites have rewarding NCAA tournament contests, and BetUS is no exception.
Rush with Success with NCAA Football Bets
College football dominates in The Heart Of Dixie and for sportsbook wagers. Our esteemed sports betting sites offer in-depth and competitive college football bets. Even in the college football off-season, Alabamans can bet at BetUS on who will win next year’s college football championship.
We break down some of Alabama’s storied college football teams for you gamble on.
- Alabama Crimson Tide – Winners of 18 National championships and is the alma mater of NFL Hall of Famers, Joe Namath and Ken Stabler
- Alabama A&M – The Bulldogs are in-state rivals with Alabama State
- University of South Alabama – A reputable football program in the Sun Belt Conference
- Auburn University – Rivals Alabama in stature and National Championships
- Jacksonville State University – The Gamecocks play out Jackonsville, Alabama
- Samford University – The Bulldogs are winners of four conference championships
- Troy University – The Trojans formally joined division one in 2001
Professional Golf Bets Await
Alabamans are invited to place golf bets on major tournaments like the Masters. The Yellowhammer also has many of its residents competing in PGA tournaments. We recommend BetUS as your first choice to place competitive golf gets. BetUS offers golf majors and special futures.
Ride the Winning Horse to the Finish Line
Alabamans can gamble on horses in the state or they can turn to our trusted sports betting sites. Bovada, BetOnline, and BetUS all have vigorous horse racing tracks, but all of partner sites feature a racetrack. At these three sportsbooks, you can read the horse racing glossary and receive rebates.
Alabama doesn’t offer live horse racing.
Win Big with Daily Fantasy Sports
While sports betting is illegal, Alabamans can gamble with Daily Fantasy Sports. We quickly run down some of the major Daily Fantasy Sports apps in the state.
- FanDuel – Offers Alabamans professional sports lineups to gamble on
- DraftKings – Alabamans can install it on their mobile devices
- MoneyKnifeFight – Extends many Daily Fantasy Sports options to Alabamans
Live Betting with Alabama Sportsbooks
We encourage Alabamans to register at our listed sports betting sites. They all feature lucrative and intricate live sports betting opportunities. Overall, we believe that BetUS delivers the most comprehensive live betting options. Not only does it offer a $25 risk-free live bet option, but a promotion to bet on the odds.
Bets that are Illegal in Alabama
Still, Alabama doesn’t have legal sports betting. This is due primarily to Alabama’s deep conservative political roots. Alabamans can gamble legally on horse races. For professional and college sports betting options, Alabamans can sign up to offshore sportsbooks.
How Alabama Sports Betting Ranks to Rival States
Except for horse racing, Alabamans can’t place retail sports bets within the state limits. For that they must travel to Tennessee for online sports gambling. Tennessee sportsbooks only allow for online gambling within the state. Traveling east to Georgia isn’t a solution because Georgia sportsbooks are currently prohibited, but that might soon change. Alabamans can also venture to the Mississippi sportsbooks to place legal bets.
Casinos with Sports Betting in Alabama
Alabama still doesn’t have legal sports betting. Yellowhammer residents can either venture to other states where sports betting is legal, or they can sign up at one of our listed sports betting sites.
More on Alabama Gambling
Alabama does allow for in-state horse racing and card games. We highlight the gambling options in The Heart Of Dixie.
- Best online casinos in Alabama
- Online gambling in Alabama
- Horse racing in Alabama
- Online poker in Alabama
Best Online Sportsbook for Alabama
Alabama has been on the verge a few times of sanctioning sports betting. But the earliest that can happen is 2024. In the meanwhile, Alabamans can register at our touted sportsbooks. We especially encourage you to do so at BetUS, our number one choice overall.
|125% sign up bonus. Bet $1000 Get $1250 Free.||Get Offer|
Is online sports betting legal in Alabama?
What is the legal gambling age in Alabama?
Is mobile sports betting available in Alabama?
Where can I bet on sports in Alabama?