Rhode Island sports betting became legal just months after the Supreme Court overturned the federal gambling ban in 2018. As a result, this small New England State is a haven for collegiate sports betting and semi-professional sports leagues.
We give you a complete picture of the legal framework and review the 10 best Rhode Island sportsbooks. This article also walks you through the evolving RI sports betting laws and sports gambling tips.
|125% sign up bonus. Bet $1000 Get $1250 Free.||Get Offer|
|Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|50% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 - No Code Required||Get Offer|
|100% up to $1,000 Casino Bonus||Get Offer|
|100% Welcome Bonus Up To $1000||Get Offer|
|100% Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
- 1 Timeline: Legal Rhode Island Sports Betting Movement
- 2 The Best Rhode Island Sports Betting List 2022
- 3 Best Sportsbooks in Rhode Island Reviewed
- 3.1 1. BetUS – Best Overall Sportsbook Rhode Island 2022
- 3.2 2. Bovada – Top Rhode Island Sportsbook Accepting Cryptocurrency
- 3.3 3. MyBookie – Best Site for NBA Rhode Island Sports Betting
- 3.4 4. XBet – Best Rhode Island Sportsbook for College Sports Betting
- 3.5 5. BetOnline – Brilliant Rhode Island Sportsbook App with Special Features
- 4 More on gambling in Rhode Island…
- 5 Rhode Island Sports Betting Sites Comparison
- 6 Who can Bet on Sports in Rhode Island
- 7 Is Sports Betting Legal in Rhode Island?
- 8 When will Betting be Legal in Rhode Island?
- 9 2018, the Year Sports Betting Became Legal in Rhode Island
- 10 Previous Rhode Island Sports Betting Bills
- 11 Tax on Rhode Island Sports Betting Winnings
- 12 Payment Methods available at Rhode Island Sports Betting Sites
- 13 Bonuses available at Rhode Island Sportsbooks
- 14 Popular Sports to Bet on in Rhode Island Sportsbooks
- 14.1 Rush for the Touchdown with NFL Sports Bets
- 14.2 Pass the Winning Sports Bet on NBA Games
- 14.3 Swing for the Fences with MLB Sports Bets
- 14.4 Shoot the Puck with NHL Sports Gambling
- 14.5 Crossover with College Basketball Sports Bets
- 14.6 Pass the Winning Touchdown with NCAA Football Wagers
- 14.7 Score an Eagle with Golf Bets
- 14.8 Gallop to Victory with Sensational Horse Racing Wagers
- 14.9 Win Big with Daily Fantasy Sports Wagers
- 15 Live Betting with Rhode Island Sports Betting Sites
- 16 Bets that are Illegal in Rhode Island
- 17 How Rhode Island Sports Betting Compares to its Neighbors
- 18 Casinos with Sports Betting in Rhode Island
- 19 More on Rhode Island Gambling
- 20 Best Online Sportsbook in Rhode Island
- 21 FAQs
- 21.1 Is sports betting legal in Rhode Island?
- 21.2 When will Rhode Island legalize sports betting?
- 21.3 If sports betting is illegal in Rhode Island, how can I bet online?
- 21.4 Can I use DraftKings in Rhode Island?
- 21.5 Are online casinos legal in Rhode Island?
- 21.6 What sports betting apps are legal in Rhode Island?
Timeline: Legal Rhode Island Sports Betting Movement
RI has a rich heritage in sports betting, and the origins of wagering date back to 1934, when bettors were permitted to bet on horse racing and greyhound racing. At the time, racing was viewed as the only legal form of gambling until 1973, when lawmakers introduced a state-run lottery.
Of course, sports betting has generated a lot of money in the past three years. The two sports betting retailers – Twin River Casino and Tiverton Casino – have helped the Ocean State collect more than $623 million in bets.
In 2018 Rhode Island became the eighth state to sanction sports betting. We pinpoint the defining moments that helped put sports betting in RI on the map.
- September 2020: Online sports wagers in Rhode Island, surges by more than 230%
- July 2020: In-person sign-up requirements that were previously written into the law, are scrapped through bill H 8097
- September 4, 2019: Sportsbook Rhode Island (SRI) launches its mobile app. Bettors initially had to wager in person, but now Rhode Islanders can bet anywhere in the state
- March 2019: Governor Raimondo adds mobile sportsbooks to part of the regulated sports gaming market
- November 26, 2018: Twin Rivers Casino in Lincoln becomes the first casino to accept a sports wager. Rhode Island pursues expanding its sports betting options
- June 22, 2018: Governor Raimondo approves sports betting in Rhode Island by signing bill S 2045 into law
- 2012: Twin River Casino and Newport Grand Casino start offering legal table games following a referendum
- 1973: Rhode Island’s State Lottery is born
The Best Rhode Island Sports Betting List 2022
Before we tackle the rules and regulations around online betting in Rhode Island, we would like to reveal the 10 best sportsbooks for Rhode Island sports betting:
- BetUS – Best overall Rhode Island sports betting site for 2022
- Bovada – Great Bitcoin welcome bonus for new players
- MyBookie – Best site for NBA betting in Rhode Island
- XBet – Renowned sports bookie for college football
- BetOnline – Super Rhode Island sports betting app
- Sportsbetting.ag – Great Rhode Island sports bookmaker for early odds
- BUSR – Excellent Rhode Island sports betting site for favorable odds
- Everygame – Best sports betting site in Rhode Island for new players
- Jazz – Best Site for Off Track Betting Rhode Island
- BetAnySports – All-in-one casino, bookie and racebook
Best Sportsbooks in Rhode Island Reviewed
Before highlighting the essential points of Rhode Island’s sports betting laws, let’s review our top 5 Rhode Island sports betting sites.
1. BetUS – Best Overall Sportsbook Rhode Island 2022
Nowadays, bettors want a truly immersive, and enriching gambling experience. Those that go the extra mile will be appreciated, and BetUS has been ahead of the curve when it comes to dishing up special features. Among those include the last-minute bets section, where bettors can scramble looking to play a quick wager before the in-play markets open.
BetUS is self-proclaimed when selling itself as being America’s favorite sportsbook for over 25 years. RI players can access a live streaming service if they have a registered account.
Navigating your way around the site is straightforward, and for crypto-based players, they can treat themselves to an eye-catching welcome offer. BetUS’ crypto promo code consists of a 150% bonus, which incorporates both the sport and casino arms of the site.
The site design is very striking, and you will be able to make deposits using the latest cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, and Litecoin. BetUS is one of the best online sports betting Rhode Island sites.
What we like:
- Wide range of cryptocurrency payment options
- Trusted American sportsbook
- Core features, including last-minute bets
- Well designed website
What we don’t:
- Limited markets for some sports compared to its competitors
2. Bovada – Top Rhode Island Sportsbook Accepting Cryptocurrency
Bovada continues to go from strength to strength, and it is one of the slickest betting operators around. If you enjoy NBA betting, you will be able to easily locate plenty of prop markets, as well as futures, and it holds sway in the Rhode Island sports betting community.
Whether you wish to bet on the Moneyline or draft picks, Bovada has it all.
What caught our eye is the impressive Bitcoin bonus of a 75% matched deposit up to a total of $750 for your first wager. You must enter the bonus code BTCSWB750 to qualify for it.
Bovada has a rather neat mobile app that makes it easy for players to wager while on the go, and it will suit all types of bettors.
What we like:
- Great NBA odds for regular and post-season games
- Competitive Bitcoin welcome bonus
- Requested Bets section
- Easy to register
- Mobile app
What we don’t:
- Customer support options limited
3. MyBookie – Best Site for NBA Rhode Island Sports Betting
Held in high esteem, MyBookie is one of the most complete sports betting sites, and our detailed analysis has shown it to be the top choice. Most sports are covered in extensive detail, and you can readily get odds on everything from the NFL to the Olympics, and you will be able to find a day-to-day guide of upcoming events.
Once you enter the main Rhode Island sportsbook, the page is divided into featured bets, live, and Top Bets sections. With the Top Bets, gamblers will be drawn to a whole host of lines that have been handpicked by MyBookie, and they will usually be aligned with Moneyline wagers.
One of the standout features of the site, is the very rewarding welcome bonus. The site offers 50% of your initial deposit up to a maximum of $1,000. The Refer your Friends scheme will also be tempting, as you will get a 250% matched bonus up to a maximum deposit of $250 if you share a link via SMS or email, and you can convince your friends to sign up.
MyBookie takes the security of its players very seriously, and the latest SSL (Secure Socket Layers) have been installed, so no stone is left unturned. When it comes to Rhode Island sports betting, MyBookie should be your first port of call.
What we like:
- Generous welcome and reload bonus
- Refer your Friend scheme
- Plenty of cryptocurrency payment options
- Live betting platform
What we don’t:
- Could have more markets for some sports
4. XBet – Best Rhode Island Sportsbook for College Sports Betting
XBet is an agile, and versatile site especially when it comes to releasing odds early ahead of games. But it has also built a reputation as one of the best betting sites around, and bettors can place wagers on all of the top European leagues.
The site itself has a rather good look about it. Players will find that it’s easy to browse around and find all the right details that you’d be after when wanting to place a sports bet. There is also quite a rather large section of the site that is dedicated to casino games and horse racing, in the racebook. Players who sign up for the first time will be able to claim themselves a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to $500.
The same promotion exists on the casino side of the site too, so if you’ve already claimed your sports betting bonus, you can claim the casino bonus too.
XBet has some great odds when looking specifically at football, but also ensures that the bonus can last a while by having the minimum odds on bets as 2:1. In addition, the site also accepts most major cryptocurrencies for depositing funds into your account, including Bitcoin, Ripple, and Stellar.
What we like:
- Extensive range of soccer markets to bet on
- Live in-game betting available
- Welcome bonus of up to $500 on betting and casino
What we don’t:
- Limited casino section
5. BetOnline – Brilliant Rhode Island Sportsbook App with Special Features
With over 20 years of experience as a sportsbook, BetOnline is a go-to site for placing NBA wagers. It is a popular betting avenue for indulging in specials markets, such as who will be named the NBA Rookie of the Year for the current campaign, as well as who will finish the campaign as the NBA regular season MVP.
Aside from being a favored site for NBA betting, NBA draft betting comes into its own, and you can also locate prices for college basketball.
BetOnline has a well-oiled mobile app that is compatible for both Android, and iOS users for Rhode Island sports betters. Of the innovative features at BetOnline, we rather like the ‘If Bet’ section. Here you can wager on your first selection, and if it wins, then you will be able to wager an amount up to the original win amount.
What we like:
- Bet on NBA futures and the NBA draft
- ‘If Bet’ feature
- Parlays, teasers, and in-game betting
- Mobile app suitable for iOS and Android users
What we don’t:
- Mobile app looks rather dated
More on gambling in Rhode Island…
Learn about all types of online gambling in Rhode Island in our expert guides below:
- Rhode Island Real Money Online Casinos
- Rhode Island Online Gambling
- Rhode Island Betting Apps
- Rhode Island Horse Racing
Rhode Island Sports Betting Sites Comparison
Now, we have examined the best Rhode Island sports betting sites, we will now illustrate the bonus they offer, as well as payment methods in this eye-catching table.
|Sportsbook||Bonus||Promo Code||Available Markets||Live Streaming||Payment Methods|
|BetUS||50% deposit match up to $200
100% deposit match up to $100
200% deposit match up to $50
|NFL, baseball, ice hockey, tennis, and more||Yes||VISA, Mastercard, AmEx, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Skrill|
|Bovada||75% Bitcoin deposit match up to $750||BTCSWB750||Aussie Rules, badminton, baseball, football, golf, and more||Yes||Credit card, debit card, Zelle, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin|
|MyBookie||50% deposit match up to $1,000 25% Reload bonus up to $500||MYBY 50 MYBY25||Basketball, boxing, eSports, horse racing, soccer, and more||Yes||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum|
|XBet||50% deposit match up to $500
25% reload bonus up to $250
|Baseball, basketball, NFL, golf, soccer, tennis||No||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple|
|BetOnline||50% deposit match up to $1,000 25% Reload bonus up to $250||BOL1000 LIFEBONUS||Aussie Rules, badminton, boxing, field hockey, snooker, and more||No||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, money order, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple|
Who can Bet on Sports in Rhode Island
Rhode Island sports betting requires its residents to be at least 21 years old to place a sports wager. Right now, only two casinos accept retail sports bets in RI. Residents of the Ocean State can easily gamble on professional football, the NBA, boxing, tennis, and collegiate sports, to name a few.
Rhode Islanders also have several offshore sportsbooks to place sports bets, including the elite betting sites listed in this article. If Rhode Islanders elect to go with an International sportsbook, they can place professional and collegiate sports wagers. They can do it online or via mobile apps for Android devices and iPhones.
Is Sports Betting Legal in Rhode Island?
Sports betting in Rhode Island was written into law in June 2018 by Governor Gina Raimondo after she signed off on a $9.6billion state budget. Five months after signing the sports bill into law, Rhode Island accepted its first sports wager.
Rhode Island also did away with in-person sign-up requirements during the summer of 2020. Customers must be at least 21 years or older and can register for a mobile betting account, and they can bet anywhere within state lines.
Rhode Island Mobile sports betting became legal as of March 2019 due to legislation signed into law by Governor Raimondo, and the Rhode Island Lottery is responsible for overseeing all facets of Rhode Island sports betting. Rhode Islanders can also freely wager on Daily Fantasy Sports.
If you live in Rhode Island and prefer to place sports from an online sportsbook, the usual minimum age to sign up is 21.
When will Betting be Legal in Rhode Island?
Again, Rhode Island officially legalized sports betting in 2018, becoming the 1st New England state to do so. It has since expanded sports gambling in subsequent years.
2018, the Year Sports Betting Became Legal in Rhode Island
In early 2018, Rhode Island’s state legislature fast-tracked bill S 2045 to sanction organized sports gambling. In June of that same year, Governor Raimondo signed bill S 2045 into law.
Long before the Supreme Court overturned the federal ban on sports gambling, Rhode Island had always been a progressive state regarding sports betting. Before the passage of bill S 2045, Rhode Island already permitted two of its casinos to allow sports wagers.
Prominent State Democrats lobbied hard for a state-wide sports bill that allowed online sports gambling. Rhode Islanders also strongly backed the sports betting measure. Bill S 2045 was ultimately signed into law in June of 2018.
Many of Rhode Island’s State Republicans staunchly opposed bill S 2045. Republican House minority leader Rep. Blake Flippi stated “I support this type of gaming. I don’t support moving ahead when there are substantial questions about its legality.”
Previous Rhode Island Sports Betting Bills
Even before S 2045 was signed into law, RI already operated semi-legal sports gambling at certain casinos. We note the key Rhode Island sporting bills.
- Bill H 8097 – Is introduced and ultimately passes, paving the way for Rhode Islanders to set up remote sports betting accounts.
- Bill S 0037 – Allows state casinos like Twin Rivers Casino and Twin River Lincoln Casino to accept mobile wagers that are present within state lines.
- Bill S 2045 – Is signed into law allowing for legalized sports gambling throughout the state.
Tax on Rhode Island Sports Betting Winnings
Rhode Islanders must declare sports betting winning on their tax returns. Rhode Island sports betting tax rates for betting operators are unusually high compared to other states. It is not unusual for Rhode Island’s sports betting operators to pay 51% of their revenues in tax.
Payment Methods available at Rhode Island Sports Betting Sites
Sports betting sites have an influx of betting options for members like Rhode Islanders to make deposits and place sports wagers swiftly. We walk you through the essential payment methods.
Crypto Betting Options
Bitcoin is the world’s leading cryptocurrency, and it is available at our listed betting sites. Bitcoin is easy to use and it bypasses the need for a credit card authorization form. Offshore sportsbooks like BetUS offer a Bitcoin guide to help you use it.
Sophisticated betting sites also offer multiple crypto currencies like Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin to name a few.
eWallet Betting Options
eWallets is an emerging banking option at betting sites. eWallets like Neteller and Skrill are available for Americans like Rhode Islanders. Setting up an eWallet is straightforward. An email account and a way to fund it are usually all you need. Elite sportsbooks like Bovada offer the PayPal eWallet to its members.
Traditional Payment Methods at Rhode Island Betting Sites
The bedrock for sports betting sites is credit cards. Visa and MasterCard are the usual options, but some sites like our highly recommended BetUS offer American Express. Rhode Islanders might have to have an authorized credit card form before using any credit card.
It is advised that after registering at a betting site, you submit a credit card authorization form to the sportsbook’s cashier. Be prepared to have multiple forms of identification to prove your identity. The time for approval can be lengthy.
Bonuses available at Rhode Island Sportsbooks
World-class sportsbooks line BetOnline and Bovada feature multiple sports betting bonuses for new Rhode Islanders and pre-existing members. We highlight the top sports promotions awaiting you at betting sites.
The Sports Welcome Package
It is en vogue for offshore sportsbooks to have competitive sports welcome packages. BetUS, for example, delivers a 100% matching bonus for new members up to $2,500. However, it does come with a 10x rollover for sports gambling. After making the first deposit, enter the bonus code JOIN125.
Use the Sports Reload and Sport Rebate Promotion
The sports reload, and rebate prizes only apply to existing members. The goal is to keep these members making sports bets by giving them a percentage of losses accrued from previous sports bets. Well-known betting sites like BetOnline offer a 25% sports reload package. Occasionally, sportsbooks might offer free sports bets, especially for new members.
Take Advantage of Crypto Sports Bonuses
As cryptocurrencies become fixture banking options, sportsbooks are tailoring promotions to use them. The betting sites listed here, like Bovada and BetUS, have multiple sports crypto bonuses. We recommend registering at BetUS for the volume of Bitcoin sports prizes like the 150% crypto matching sports package.
Don’t Forget About Horse Racing Prizes
Horse racing is a major fixture at betting sites like the ones listed in this article. Premier sportsbooks like BetOnline deliver daily 9% horse racing rebates and a $25 risk free horse racing bonus.
Popular Sports to Bet on in Rhode Island Sportsbooks
New England states are rich in professional and collegiate sports. Rhode Island is no exception. Residents of the Ocean State can place sports bets on their collegiate and semi-professional teams or other sports franchises and games. We break down the popular sports Rhode Islanders can place sports wagers on.
Rush for the Touchdown with NFL Sports Bets
Rhode Islanders can easily place live bets on NFL games. Many of our betting sites have a comprehensive platform for NFL sports wagers, including teasers and half times bets. We are high on Rhode Islanders to choose BetUS for their NFL sports bets. BetUS allows its members to place NFL future wagers like next year’s Super Bowl winner and conference champions.
Rhode Island doesn’t have any professional NFL teams. However, its proximity to Massachusetts allows Rhode Islanders to attend New England Patriots games.
Pass the Winning Sports Bet on NBA Games
Residents of the Ocean State can also gamble on NBA games. We again like BetUS for Rhode Islanders to place teasers, NBA live bets, parlays, and NBA future bets. Our other listed betting sites also have robust NBA betting options. These betting sites might have special sports contests and NBA Finals prizes when the NBA playoffs roll around.
Rhode Island doesn’t have a professional NBA team. However, it is home to many NBA development league games. Because RI is within driving distance from Massachusetts, Rhode Islanders can easily support and attend the Boston Celtics games.
Swing for the Fences with MLB Sports Bets
Ocean State residents can also get into the rewarding and fun MLB betting action. We continue to ride with BetUS as the top destination for baseball bets. BetUS permits members to place in-game bets and an interesting mix of baseball futures like the team with the most wins and the exact outcome of the upcoming World Series.
Rhode Island doesn’t have an MLB team. The Boston Red Sox maintain a strong fan base in Rhode Island.
Shoot the Puck with NHL Sports Gambling
Rhode Island is a true sports state, and it extends to NHL betting. Our listed sportsbooks provide extensive NHL betting options like our recommended BetUS betting site. In addition, BetUS has European Hockey leagues, straight wagers, and NHL future betting options.
Rhode Island also doesn’t have an NHL franchise. However, the Boston Bruins have a lot of fans in Rhode Island.
Crossover with College Basketball Sports Bets
Ocean State Residents can attend and gamble on Rhode Islands collegiate basketball teams. We suggest BetUS to manage your college basketball bets. Rhode Islanders can make live bets, straight wagers, and more during college basketball season. When March Madness rolls out, many of our betting sites offer tailored bracket content about how to gamble on March Madness and more.
We list Rhode Islands NCAA Division I college basketball teams.
- Brown University – The Brown Bears competes in the Ivy League
- Bryant University – The Bryant Bulldogs play in the Northeast Conference
- Providence College – The Providence Friars are a part of the Big East Conference
- University of Rhode Island – The Rams are a perennial powerhouse with ten NCAA tournament appearances
Pass the Winning Touchdown with NCAA Football Wagers
Rhode Islanders can enjoy themselves and win big with college football bets at offshore sportsbooks. We recommend BetOnline to handle your college football bets. BetOnline offers college football futures, If Bets, and sports bets on the Heisman Trophy Winner and next year’s national champion.
We break down Rhode Island’s college football teams.
- Brown University – The Brown Bears have won the Ivy League titles four times
- Bryant University – The Bulldogs are a reputable college football team in Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Rhode Island University – The Rams have won seven conference championships
Score an Eagle with Golf Bets
RI residents can get their fill of professional golf bets. In our opinion, BetUS is the premier betting site for golf bets. Rhode Islanders can place bets on PGA Championship futures and other major golf tournament futures.
We list Rhode Island’s major golf tournament
- Newport Golf Invitational – The 31st annual tournament takes place on June 13, 2022
- Rhode Island Open – The 90th edition tees off in early August
Gallop to Victory with Sensational Horse Racing Wagers
More online gamblers are turning to sophisticated betting sites to play the race tracks. Our listed sportsbooks are up to the task with first-class horse racing action. However, we still recommend BetUS to stake your race track bet. BetUS provides a glossary for horse racing, or you can read our horse racing betting guide.
Rhode Island doesn’t have any open horse rack tracks within its state. The last professional race track, Lincoln Down closed its doors in 1947.
Win Big with Daily Fantasy Sports Wagers
Rhode Island passed a comprehensive sports bill that includes legalized Daily Fantasy Sports. As a result, Rhode Islanders can gamble on Daily Fantasy Sports online or via an app.
Here are some of the major Daily Fantasy Sports players in Rhode Island.
- Money Knife Fight – A wide selection of fantasy team lineups
- DraftKings – Has new daily contests
- FanDuel – Maintains a strong Rhode Island presence
Live Betting with Rhode Island Sports Betting Sites
Rhode Islanders have cart Blanche to place live bets on professional sports teams and collegiate games like NCAA football. Like our number one ranked BetUS, our esteemed sportsbooks also allow for live horse race betting. Depending on the sport, the sports betting site might permit halftime bets and wagers on different quarters.
Bets that are Illegal in Rhode Island
RI has been ahead of the sports betting curve since it legalized the state lottery in 1973. Even before the Supreme Court overturned the federal sports gambling ban, RI was moving towards legal sports betting. Today, Rhode Islanders can bet on professional and college sports, horse racing, the lottery, card games, esports, etc.
How Rhode Island Sports Betting Compares to its Neighbors
Connecticut and Massachusetts border RI. Connecticut has legal sports gambling, but Massachusetts has yet to legalize a sports betting bill. Since October 2021, Connecticut sportsbooks now accept online sports betting. Massachusetts sportsbooks are relegated to horse racing and offshore sportsbooks.
Casinos with Sports Betting in Rhode Island
Rhode Island is a small New England state with two casinos accepting sanctioned sports bets. We list those casinos Rhode Islanders.
- Twin River Casino – Based in Lincoln, RI
- Tiverton Casino – Accepts sports bets in Tiverton, RI
More on Rhode Island Gambling
Rhode Island opens the whole book regarding organized sports gambling and non-sports bets. We highlight the key gambling options that RI has to offer.
Best Online Sportsbook in Rhode Island
Online sports betting has soared in popularity in RI, and it has continued to make waves. Since sports betting was legalized three years ago, RI residents have access to some of the finest sportsbooks around, but we believe BetUS is the top choice.
Our chosen Rhode Island Sportsbook BetUS offers extensive live betting and future options, and comprehensive horse racing and sports betting guides. It is 100% legal for Rhode Islanders to sign up at BetUS today.
|125% sign up bonus. Bet $1000 Get $1250 Free.||Get Offer|